Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: MCsim (pre-alpha release)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
That's okay I have been pvping to much and need to actually finish the system.
(12-19-2013, 11:34 AM)Frontrider Wrote: [ -> ]Make it to run on android, and everyone is happy.

There already is and has been one. For almost 2 years. Yay for extreme late respones!
Still no internet for work computer, modem should be installed next tuesday. Did a bunch of refactoring offline, and when I have internet I'm going to look into writing a classloader as well to see if I can get it working.
Quite impressive work CX!
MCP 9.10 pre release is out for 1.8 http://www.mediafire.com/?56xoalz89957n7o
Sweet! Thanks for posting the link. I'll get on it asap. My dorm room isn't completely set up, so my development computer isn't plugged in yet, but I plan on programming on my laptop for the while being. The reason there haven't been any commits yet is because my repos is on the computer that isn't plugged in yet, but internet is available here now, so that's no problem.
I am going to try and stop PVPing and get my new project called The Obfuscating Loader that will load a program only after loading and runtime deobfing Minecraft.
Sounds awesome and useful! Big Grin

There's a lot of change and I'm figuring out my strategy. After I've got everything working again, I'll finally tackle TileEntities and Entities for good.
I might get the loader to work over the week end. And I might have a dev Bukkit 1.8 build working too.
Did some work porting it all over, but still lots of work to do. The Bootloader wouldn't load for a strange reason. MC saves the log4j library at

Code:
org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.3.2

whilst it seems to use instead

Code:
org\apache\commons\lang3\3.3.2

Hoping that this bug is not in my end, and that it will go away in future MC / MCP updates.

EDIT: Oh and I'll set up git on my lap so I can commit again after the refactor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20