Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Most oppressive country! - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Most oppressive country! (/thread-6478.html)

Pages: 1 2

Most oppressive country! - Coolt5000 - 05-13-2015

My shenanigan's post inspired me to output an actual poll about sovereign states. 
Which one is most oppressive?

Ironically, by limiting the number of options, that makes me oppressive <3

RE: Most oppressive country! - Xray_Doc - 05-13-2015

Syria and Nepal should have been choices

RE: Most oppressive country! - PabloDons - 05-13-2015

I like how you avoided putting USA in there, might do it myself and maybe give it the proper votes it should have

Edit: dangit max 10 options ;_;

RE: Most oppressive country! - jxu - 05-14-2015

MAXIMUM EDGY

RE: Most oppressive country! - Magazorb - 05-17-2015

can't i vote USA? more black people working as slaves in US prisons then at the peak of the slave trade, no freewill in that.

RE: Most oppressive country! - jxu - 05-20-2015

population then: 23 million
population now: 320 million

any other stupid comments

RE: Most oppressive country! - LordDecapo - 05-21-2015

(05-17-2015, 07:42 AM)Magazorb Wrote: can't i vote USA? more black people working as slaves in US prisons then at the peak of the slave trade, no freewill in that.

What? U don't know anything about our justice system it seems xD
If you break a law and are in jail, you can work a job there to pay for it.. going to jail costs you like (I think, not 100% sure on amount) like 50 bucks a day. 
if they didn't work while in there, they would be in huge debt To the government. Plus they r criminals, they might as well do something productive... 

anything u hear about USA being racist with all this is false... Look at statistics and they tell why there are a bunch of ppl in jail and such.

RE: Most oppressive country! - Chibill - 05-21-2015

Why is ORE not on the list?

RE: Most oppressive country! - PabloDons - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 03:42 PM)LordDecapo Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 07:42 AM)Magazorb Wrote: can't i vote USA? more black people working as slaves in US prisons then at the peak of the slave trade, no freewill in that.

If you break a law and are in jail, you can work a job there to pay for it.. going to jail costs you like (I think, not 100% sure on amount) like 50 bucks a day. 
if they didn't work while in there, they would be in huge debt To the government. Plus they r criminals, they might as well do something productive... 

anything u hear about USA being racist with all this is false... Look at statistics and they tell why there are a bunch of ppl in jail and such.

I leik dis, you have just started a war civilized discussion. My opinion? the US is as racist as all hell. the US has a long and interesting background in race discrimination and slavery. What's more is that people are allowed to own prisons privately earning money by how many inmates there are in that jail. statistics do say there are about 5 times as many black people in jail as there are white, But do you realize that a cop is much more likely to arrest a black man for "looking suspicious" (which they are allowed to do) than a white man? about 85% of cops have admitted they have seen colleagues use excessive force and about 23% have admitted they have seen colleagues attack someone based on race. There are sources, but seeing as the likelihood of you clicking them is astronomical, I have decided to spare my time for sleeping as it is late and I got school. You are gonna have to trust that I read this somewhere in a few places in the past because this is always a hot topic to reflect upon with many moral sides and opinions.

check

RE: Most oppressive country! - LordDecapo - 05-22-2015

(05-21-2015, 11:39 PM)PabloDons Wrote:
(05-21-2015, 03:42 PM)LordDecapo Wrote:

I leik dis, you have just started a war civilized discussion. My opinion? the US is as racist as all hell. the US has a long and interesting background in race discrimination and slavery. What's more is that people are allowed to own prisons privately earning money by how many inmates there are in that jail. statistics do say there are about 5 times as many black people in jail as there are white, But do you realize that a cop is much more likely to arrest a black man for "looking suspicious" (which they are allowed to do) than a white man? about 85% of cops have admitted they have seen colleagues use excessive force and about 23% have admitted they have seen colleagues attack someone based on race. There are sources, but seeing as the likelihood of you clicking them is astronomical, I have decided to spare my time for sleeping as it is late and I got school. You are gonna have to trust that I read this somewhere in a few places in the past because this is always a hot topic to reflect upon with many moral sides and opinions.

check

you see, this war civilized discussion is starting to see some stats! what is will say about this. Yes we had slavery. its no longer legal here, yet in many countries in Africa still have legal slavery, in which all controlling powers are black, using other black people, but i guess thats not as bad cause its all kept in the same race.. (slavery is never ok IMO).
Yes we had massive discrimination and disrespect towards black people in the past. That isnt the case anymore... 
WAIT A FUCKING SECOND "85% of cops have admitted they have seen colleagues use excessive force and about 23% have admitted they have seen colleagues attack someone based on race" HAHAHA no, that's not even fucking close to true. my guess is the avoidance of links is u just not having them.

also the #1 problem with racism in america.. is every black person thinks everything is racist. for example, if there are 2 people walking down the road, 1 white and 1 black.. in some cities now, it is illegal to point a suspect out based on "white" "black" "hispanic" due to it being "racist"... as someone on the server said the other day "saying 'that black guy' is the same as saying 'that dude in the blue shirt'
how the fuck is that racist.. its simply a word describing personal appearance.
Not everyone is racist, but it seems every black person on the news thinks 100% of white ppl are racist (people not on the news, arent like this nearly as much, but news makes you think that,,, i live in a 80% black city, and what the news says ppl are like here, and what actually is,, are 2 different things,, no one is nearly as racist here, either direction, then what they would get you to believe) .. and i honestly feel more offended by be assumed to be a racist then if you would just be racist to me... I hate true racism.. but stuff that is called racist in the news and stuff,, if anything is usually racist in the oppisite direction. like a school district in some state recently made it so if a black kid misbehaves, the teachers arent allowed to discipline them as severely as they would a white or Hispanic kid for the same behavior... THAT right there,, is racist as fuck. yet the people passing it think it should be a rule to "prevent teachers from discriminating based on race"... im not even lieing on that, it passed by vote in the school board before parents pissed a fit, and got it taken down.