Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
MineCon 2014 - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: MineCon 2014 (/thread-4222.html)

Pages: 1 2

MineCon 2014 - Crazyninja2000 - 08-01-2014

today, i heard some students saying that sethbling and actennis were better than people on build (specifically me and nuup). i wasnt that irratated, until nuup sent me a link to minecon 2012. people like sethbling and cubehamster were running the whole redstone session. Everyone on youtube thinks seth is the best redstone of all. so i think we need to get our redstone work out into the minecraft community.

An idea was sending an ORE represenitive to minecon. nuup had the idea of benny and prop, but they are not active. i was thinking of sending newo and rsw to minecon and explain what we do on ORE. i hear minecon is taking place in europe, so we need someone who is good at math, computers, knows the community very well, and can get to where ever minecon will be hosted.

RE: MineCon 2014 - jxu - 08-01-2014

Lol that was probably my link in "how far can you get"

Don't take our server's reputation that seriously. If anything, members just need to build more.

RE: MineCon 2014 - Chibill - 08-01-2014

Hay Trolly name man We do build stuff alot of it at that just ot many people get what they builting into the public eye.

RE: MineCon 2014 - jxu - 08-01-2014

...or we could hire an assassin to take out our competition
and infiltrate Minecon to spread ORE propaganda

RE: MineCon 2014 - Apuly - 08-01-2014

If we were to get a spokesman in there, it should be someone who is good at telling a story.
So I suggest we get everybody to read me a bedtime story, and the person that mentally scars me the most will be send to minecon.

RE: MineCon 2014 - Xray_Doc - 08-02-2014

I'm sorry to say this, but no one would actually care about what we make or our server. It's either sethbling or voxelbox circlejerk show.

Hosted by captainsparklez

RE: MineCon 2014 - EDevil - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 10:04 PM)Xray_Doc Wrote: I'm sorry to say this, but no one would actually care about what we make or our server. It's either sethbling or voxelbox circlejerk show.

Hosted by captainsparklez

Indeedz. For the more intelligent people;

The stuff we make requires some in-depth knowledge about computer science, something that not every random kid wants to have / focus on. Whereas every 4 year old can follow a tutorial online and know how CB logic and basic redstone works.

[SIDENOTE] Redstoners can also follow computer / cpu tutorials but will most of the time not know wtf their actually making and how to use it. [/SIDENOTE]

RE: MineCon 2014 - Xray_Doc - 08-02-2014

Computer tutorial booth

Guest starring CaptainSparklez

RE: MineCon 2014 - Iceglade - 08-03-2014

Why does it matter if people think actennisac is better than us? 99% of the mc community is ignorant ten year olds (believe me, I was one of them), and I tell you right now that they don't and won't give a damn about the logarithmic time complexity of Sklansky addition.

RE: MineCon 2014 - Guy1234567890 - 08-03-2014

I suggest that we make youtube videos! Big Grin