Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
FTB should be running soon. (weekend) - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: FTB should be running soon. (weekend) (/thread-2798.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: FTB should be running soon. (weekend) - Nuuppanaani - 02-28-2014

WB Edev Big Grin

RE: FTB should be running soon. (weekend) - EDevil - 02-28-2014

(02-28-2014, 06:32 PM)Nuuppanaani Wrote: WB Edev Big Grin

Thnx <3

RE: FTB should be running soon. (weekend) - Apuly - 03-07-2014

After some research, it turn out that blocks from advanced solars will make a shit ton of errors when loading worlds (or chunks, not sure) where one of them have been placed. After some research, I have concluded that the cause is probebly the fact that advanced solars is made for IC1, while the modpack uses IC2.

All the blocks still work, but I have had a case where some blocks were removed from the world. I'm also not sure how much your minecraft likes to handle a shit ton of solar panels and/or quantum generators, but I shall do some research soon.

Edit: Shit ton of solar panels will make the same amount of errors, even when constributed around different chunks.
Unloading and loading the chunks again will not make extra errors, which makes it seem like the errors only happen when starting up the world.

RE: FTB should be running soon. (weekend) - Dcentrics - 03-07-2014

q_q....

RE: FTB should be running soon. (weekend) - Chibill - 03-08-2014

(03-07-2014, 02:06 PM)paulydboy Wrote: After some research, it turn out that blocks from advanced solars will make a shit ton of errors when loading worlds (or chunks, not sure) where one of them have been placed. After some research, I have concluded that the cause is probebly the fact that advanced solars is made for IC1, while the modpack uses IC2.

All the blocks still work, but I have had a case where some blocks were removed from the world. I'm also not sure how much your minecraft likes to handle a shit ton of solar panels and/or quantum generators, but I shall do some research soon.

Edit: Shit ton of solar panels will make the same amount of errors, even when constributed around different chunks.
Unloading and loading the chunks again will not make extra errors, which makes it seem like the errors only happen when starting up the world.

that's because its errors from parts of the API being different or depreciated.

RE: FTB should be running soon. (weekend) - Apuly - 03-09-2014

(03-08-2014, 02:31 AM)Chibill Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 02:06 PM)paulydboy Wrote: After some research, it turn out that blocks from advanced solars will make a shit ton of errors when loading worlds (or chunks, not sure) where one of them have been placed. After some research, I have concluded that the cause is probebly the fact that advanced solars is made for IC1, while the modpack uses IC2.

that's because its errors from parts of the API being different or depreciated.

Are you genius enough to fix it?

RE: FTB should be running soon. (weekend) - Chibill - 03-09-2014

I could but I am not sure if forge for 1.5 still works on the rev end from recent changes to make forge better but yes I will try.

it seems to be how it gets the block in the world working on the fix.
Edit:

I can't fix it I can not decompile the mod to work on it. Because I can't decompile IC2 because it was compiled to srg names in stead of to notch names.

So yeah can't we deal with a one time error on server start?

Edit: again almost got it fixed had to manually deobf Advance solar panels.

Edit:
I give up again its hard to manually deobf it even when it has less then 10 classes to deobf.

its IC2 doing it when it calls Advance panels chunkLoad method or something like that.

RE: FTB should be running soon. (weekend) - Dcentrics - 03-10-2014

I think so..