Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Fun Comment Chain! - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+---- Forum: Shenanigans (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-31.html)
+---- Thread: Fun Comment Chain! (/thread-1824.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Fun Comment Chain! - Iceglade - 01-02-2014

Let's do this!

Code:
LarzlBoY: This is amazing, but can you stop with that weird voice pitching? It's **** annoying to listen to. It's like you try to sound smarter than you really are (not saying you're not smart)

Me: Sorry, that's my actual voice more or less :/

LarzlBoY: +IceAndMc No, it's not. I can hear what your voice is like, I mean the way you pronounce the words. Example: Welcome back TO another VIDEO. First of all I would just like to APOLOGIZE. Now what I HAVE for you TODAY IS BLABLABLABLBAL

The way you put emphasis on words is annoying. I'm aware of your voice being high pitced

Me: ...sorry?

Froz3nTundra: +LarzIBoY Wha-...why would you even say that to someone? Do you have no filter?

LarzlBoY: Because I believe in criticism. And no, I mostly don't have a filter - why would I?

Froz3nTundra: +LarzIBoY The problem with that is that he's done nothing to be criticized of. Also, a filter is needed if you want to seem civilized to the rest of the world, or at least civilized to the point that someone will actually take your 'criticism' seriously. This isn't even criticism; you're just trying to mask douchebaggery with and innocent term. This is criticism: go learn some manners; it'll help you in life.

LarzlBoY: He's uploaded a video globally for the whole world to see, of course he has done enough to be criticized of. What in general, is up to the viewers.

Never said I wanted to seem civilized, so I don't really care.

Froz3nTundra: +LarzIBoY His work should be criticized, not his voice.

All I'm hearing are BS excuses from you so you can justify bullying random strangers.

Also, it's fine if you don't want to be seen as a civilized human being, but don't expect to successfully explain your 'logic' to the rest of us opposing you if you're not going to act like one.

LarzlBoY: His tone =/= his voice, and frankly I don't care what "should" or "should not" be criticized - I'll criticize whatever the **** I want.

Froz3nTundra: +LarzIBoY You see, though, you're not really criticizing him. If you were to really criticize him, you'd say his tone needs a little bit of work. You, however, said something along the lines of "Your tone is **** annoying". You're just a douchebag; stop playing the "I'll do whatever I want and I don't care how others see me" card. You're being more of a 14-year-old than OP is. Just have a little respect for other people. 

LarzlBoY: Meh

Froz3nTundra: +LarzIBoY*shrugs* It's fine that you're apathetic about that, just don't expect others to not react negatively to that sort of thing.

LarzlBoY: I dont :)

NJLamp (<3): +LarzIBoY so he is a kid and is smarter than einstien, and you complain about his grammar!? larziboy, you are an idiot.

LarzlBoY: I'm not complaining about his grammar? I'm compaining about his way of emphasising words.

NJLamp (<3): my bad, even though you admitted to being a complete asshole and complaining

Nov1706 (King of logic): +NJLamp Films
>smarter than einstein.

Are you retarded?

He does sound a bit annoying and I wouldn't be surprised if he was autistic but I managed to watch the whole video so that's a plus for him. It was vaguely interesting but I won't subscribe and probably won't watch another one of his videos.

Me (because why not): +Nov1706 This comment chain is the most entertaining thing that's come out of this video. So please continue! I actually managed to read it and not reply for the last month but eh... really?

>annoying and I wouldn't be surprised if he was autistic

1. I can greentext too buddy

2. You must be a pretty miserable person when you hear something vaguely annoying and automatically assume autism...

I'd say more but it would start sounding butthurt, so eh... thanks for bumping this ;)

tl;dr: Froz3nTundra is a great person

Will be updated!

RE: Fun Comment Chain! - Malcolmforde - 01-02-2014

Can I hop on the chain for da fame?

RE: Fun Comment Chain! - Iceglade - 01-02-2014

Go on ahead! This new Nov1706 guy needs some mental help.

Huzzah! *goes to find video*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyx8o-Wlw7g

Ermagurd I am subscribed to ViHart too!
*continues stalking*

RE: Fun Comment Chain! - AFtExploision - 01-02-2014

Hum, I wonder if I can post some of my skype logs here. Newo has seen them.

RE: Fun Comment Chain! - Xray_Doc - 01-02-2014

A bit off and somewhat on topic. Since I agreed not to go on the server for the next month, I went to go check ouy The VoxelBox. After a very strange typo involving a penis movie, we created the movie Penis and Penis II: The Second Coming. It's based on a story like Spiderman and thr main character was dead all along since it is directed by M. Night Shamalamadingdong.

wat  

RE: Fun Comment Chain! - Chibill - 01-02-2014

I repiled