Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Mod voting 5 Modpack - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Mod voting 5 Modpack (/thread-1803.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Mod voting 5 Modpack - aerodynamicbrick - 01-06-2014

I WANT ALL OF THE MODS TO BE INCLUDED

RE: Mod voting 5 Modpack - Apuly - 01-06-2014

I was just suggested to include the IBCM mod. However, since this requist was given to me, we need to do the voting a little different. Being that you just need to respond to this message if you want the mod to be included or not.
Based on the votes, I will decide if the IBCM mod will be included or not.

Also, the voting period is extended untill 10 januari.

RE: Mod voting 5 Modpack - aerodynamicbrick - 01-06-2014

(01-06-2014, 05:37 PM)paulydboy Wrote: I was just suggested to include the IBCM mod. However, since this requist was given to me, we need to do the voting a little different. Being that you just need to respond to this message if you want the mod to be included or not.

GIMMI THE IBCM MOD Big Grin

RE: Mod voting 5 Modpack - Chibill - 01-06-2014

Don't include it.

RE: Mod voting 5 Modpack - Jmking80 - 01-07-2014

(01-06-2014, 05:37 PM)paulydboy Wrote: I was just suggested to include the IBCM mod. However, since this requist was given to me, we need to do the voting a little different. Being that you just need to respond to this message if you want the mod to be included or not.

No ICBM in this modpack

RE: Mod voting 5 Modpack - Apuly - 01-07-2014

suddenly discovered that thermal expension wasn't requested as well. Anyone still wants that included as well?

I also had the idea of configurating the modpack in such a way, that players have to combine multiple mods for making surtain items (like only being able to get obsidian dust with a rock crusher).

Would make it a bit more difficulty to make certain stuff, which makes the modpack (at least to me) more enjoyable.

RE: Mod voting 5 Modpack - Jmking80 - 01-08-2014

Keep thermal expension

RE: Mod voting 5 Modpack - Apuly - 01-08-2014

(01-08-2014, 04:00 PM)Jmking80 Wrote: Keep thermal expension

we can't really keep it if it isn't included, but I will take this as a "we shall add the thermal expension" reply.

RE: Mod voting 5 Modpack - Jmking80 - 01-09-2014

(01-08-2014, 04:42 PM)paulydboy Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 04:00 PM)Jmking80 Wrote: Keep thermal expension

we can't really keep it if it isn't included, but I will take this as a "we shall add the thermal expension" reply.
Smile

RE: Mod voting 5 Modpack - Apuly - 01-10-2014

Welcome to the 10th of januari, where the voting ends, and extra votes don't matter.

We've got results Big Grin. In the end, a total of 5 people voted, of which 2 people didn't get the voting system, but since Aero has changed the text in his vote (because I told him to), we can only tell Malc to read the god damn introduction.

So here are the results:

1 Applied energistics
1 iron chests

1 buildcraft
1 industrialcraft
2 gregtech
1 minefactory roloaded
1 Advanced solars
2 Modular force field
1 Forestry
1 factorisation

1 thaumcraft
1 tinkerers construct

1 computercraft
1 misc peripherals

1 buildcraft
1 additional pipes
1 project red
1 logistic pipes

1 railcraft

2 biomes o plenty
1 extrabiomesxl
2 Natura
1 Nether ores
3 tropicraft

1 Ars magica
1 more potions
1 Equivalent Exchange
1 Soul Shards
1 omnitools
1 chicken chunks
1 Zans Minimap

Now because more than 50% of the voters have voted against tropicraft, we apperently won't be including that, unless Malc responds to this thread saying "INCLUDE GOD DAMN TROPICRAFT", because he's the only person that voted for this mod by mistake, and with that, fucked up the voting. Thanks Malc.

But all the other mods have been included as well. Also, because of an extra vote that was going on in the deepest regions of the thread, thermal expension will be included as well.

The next step will be to put together the modpack itself, which I will probably be doing. I am thinking of making a beta version first, which everybody can play, to see if there are any problems with the mod pack.
Also, in the beta I will be testing a configuration of all the mods, so that you need machinery from multiple mods to create some stuff. just to see how it will turn out.

No Idea how long the beta is gonna last.

And that's pretty mud shit.
C U latur.