Application- Gig
Minecraft name: GIG_04 

What do you hope to learn?: I want to learn how to translate my knowledge of Redstone and my basic circuits design into working minecraft projects. My true goal is to be able to work in an interactive medium that I understand and am familiar with to further my knowledge of the fundamentals of modern Turing machines. I am in college, going for a BA in Computer Science and I currently work for a software development company. I love coding, but I desire to know how such things as stacks, registries, and busses are being implemented at the lowest level and I'm really curious to see how it is managed in Minecraft.

What past experience (if any) do you have in redstone?: I know how to make adders, decoders, and flipflop gates. I've spent weeks on "complex"(relatively) redstone circuits and I can build anything from rapid farms to item sorters. Just as a note, due to my need to shift focus away from video games to schooling I have been away from Minecraft for a while so I'm not super familiar with the intricacies of newer redstone tools such as comparators, observers, and Redstone blocks.  

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes.
Accepted! Hop on the server at sc.openredstone.org and you should be all setup. Ask a Staff member for assistance if you do not have your [Student] rank!