RACISM
Player: DarkCorruption
9/23/2017
server: school
time: 2Oclock
reason for post: Racism

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

rassisim
Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine - Alan Turing
[Image: mV9bFz7.gif]
for the record,,, my comment about black bottoms,,, was about playing a game of Reversi with LamdpaPi... not about gay black men.
Email me with all your worries at:
DaddyCapo@TheOREDoctor.com 
(yes that is legit, and yes it will ping my phone if u email it)
oh it looks like you accidentally posted this is school incident reports, Ore Bestest Quotes is located in Off-Topic Discussion.
Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine - Alan Turing
[Image: mV9bFz7.gif]
llol
[Image: dMJ1zUf.gif]
Actually though, ease up a bit on those chat messages. They can be pretty hurtful.
[Image: dMJ1zUf.gif]
I would like to add that we do joke around on ORE a lot. We also say very insulting things on ORE. However, the statement of "fuck n******" seemed entirely out of line without any context. It could have been in response to some random PewDiePie joke or something else, but we should be careful representing our image to others.

I don't think anyone new would enjoy being around a group of people who have literally no filter.
[Image: Nickster258.png]

(09-26-2017, 04:01 PM)Nickster258 Wrote: I would like to add that we do joke around on ORE a lot. We also say very insulting things on ORE. However, the statement of "fuck n******" seemed entirely out of line without any context. It could have been in response to some random PewDiePie joke or something else, but we should be careful representing our image to others.

I don't think anyone new would enjoy being around a group of people who have literally no filter.

Albeit people on build doing that fairly commonly (without context) and that itd be offensive to new people that do not know of our literal absence of a language filter, I think that ORE is known for its community and their builds, rather than our language. Never once have i gone on styms and seen people trash talking ORE, but only vice versa.

(and hell yee do we joke a lot)
Gold Medal Olympic Procrastinator