People being disrespectful twards others.
So I was playing on the school server, and I found some people swearing. I told them how excessive swearing isn't really a good thing to do since it is a rule. I told them they should curse alot and then they just dropped the 'F' bomb on me, then saying it was an example. There was a mod online who just stayed there watching the whole thing agreeing with the guy when /rules clearly state that there is no excessive cursing or badmouthing on the server.
Here is the full log for you:

https://pastebin.com/u1FtzUsZ

Couldn't grab their names, but their names are said on the logs.

Also, banning me isnt an option since I have not done anything bad.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 30.13 KB / Downloads: 3)
Swearing is allowed and all staff agree on this.
[Image: dMJ1zUf.gif]
(08-12-2017, 01:24 AM)LambdaPI Wrote: Swearing is allowed and all staff agree on this.

What about all the disrespect others have been showing twards me? :l
Swearing on ore is allowed, and we all call eachother fucktards or whatever comes out of our mouth. This is something we are used to, and now we just take it as a joke and laugh about it.
(08-12-2017, 11:59 AM)Computteren Wrote: Swearing on ore is allowed, and we all call eachother fucktards or whatever comes out of our mouth. This is something we are used to, and now we just take it as a joke and laugh about it.

While this is true for most everyone, some people do not take kindly to joking insults thrown their way. That's where the "don't be a dick" clause comes in. If someone clearly does not approve of what was said towards them and it keeps getting said, that is in violation.
[Image: Nickster258.png]