Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
[CLOSED]Foreman nomination - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED]Foreman nomination (/thread-951.html)

Pages: 1 2

[CLOSED]Foreman nomination - bannanalord - 09-11-2013

Alas, we've come to the point to nominate prime members to introduce into our team of wonderful staff.

To nominate who you believe is the best-fit to be elected foreman (including yourself), post a comment with something along the lines of: "I nominate X to become a foreman", X being the player you believe is best-fit to become a foreman

If you get nominated to become a foreman, you will be on the ballet to be voted against all the other nominated players. If for any reason you do not want to become a foreman, contact any of the staff requesting to be taken off the ballet once the elections start.

Begin! Big Grin

Note: Anything that isn't a nomination will be deleted/edited/burned - Zoey 3c33

Final Nominees
|-Embizone
|-Xray_Doc
|-Chibill
|-EvilDevil95NL
|-Paulydboy
|-SnugglyCreeper9
|-Amorall171
|-David
|-Magazorb
|-Iceglade
|-Fl3tching101
|-Shadekiller666
|-AftExploision
`-Auztin

RE: Foreman nomination - newomaster - 09-11-2013

I shall nominate... embeh (embizone) because he is an active and mature member. Also... FIRST (I mean second)

RE: Foreman nomination - Xray_Doc - 09-11-2013

I would like to nominate myself. Although you may all know me as a very non-serious kind of person (which I am), when I need to take action and prevent certain negative actions on the server, I will deal with it. I have had experience being a moderator on the RDF and I primarily will be active on the forums, dealing with bots and such.

Xray_Doc 2013.

RE: Foreman nomination - Chibill - 09-11-2013

I would like to nomanate myself Chibill.

Because I am online almost every day and do not get in to arguments with people but still jokes around like the current formen and admin. Also at times I am on line in chat or the IRC when away from pc.

RE: Foreman nomination - EDevil - 09-12-2013

Go with the flow! I would like to nominate myself as well. Why? I'll tell you why
  • Im 17 years old, and i always behave mature on the server
  • Always friendly agains other players (Saying Hi! When they logon, antwer questions from other players nicely, etc.)
  • Every day online (I must admid, due to my internship its more every 2 days, but other forman's have this as well)
  • Knolidge of Ubuntu, the platform where the server runs on
  • Active on the forums
  • In redstoning for about 3 years now, and was 1 1/2 year on RDF (Like most of us)

So, good luck to everyone!

RE: Foreman nomination - Apuly - 09-12-2013

nominating myselfk... because I'm me... 'n shit...

+if needed, I can be very serious
+I'm a quick learner
+If asked a question, I'll try my best to awnser it.
+I'm probebly the only member on the server that has been both foremember, xeomin and OP.
yes. I said OP.
+Because I'm me... 'n shit...

RE: Foreman nomination - Konstacon - 09-12-2013

This is a selfish decision, but I do nominate myself.

Here are some reasons why

I am on 4+ hours a day if I am not busy with football(NOT murican football)

I have been on RDF since (about) a year.

I am a teacher that has taught 30+ students

I am familiar with MANY people on the server, and even more people when visitors come.

Also, on that second statement, go check da logs, on most days I will

Thanks! Snug! Smile

P.S. Embi I want to nominate you too, include ermbehzehrn please Smile

RE: Foreman nomination - shrogg - 09-12-2013

I nominate Amorall171.

Hes been a Mod on the RDF since forever, Great at everything he does. Follows rules to the letter.

No-one better in my oppinion

RE: Foreman nomination - David - 09-12-2013

I'd like to nominate myself (Yes, I am that selfish).

I've not been active recently, that is because of reasons that have to deal with school in one way or another. I have quite some homework at times, but most of the time I've finished part of it in the lessons. Sometimes I have the luck to have such a tiny amount of homework I only have to work on it for 10 mins, but that won't be very common.
However, I'm sure I can be only for at least one hour per day.
I'm a mature player that knows the rules and will follow those. I'm a very nice player unless you break the rules.
I've teached a few players on school, almost all of them understood the subject afted I explained it. When they don't, and I don't have any other way to explain it, I'll ask help from other teachers. Though, I've only had one person not understanding the subject so far Smile.

-David

RE: Foreman nomination - Xeomorpher - 09-12-2013

I nominate magazorb, he's adorable.