Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Elections 2015 v3!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Elections 2015 v3!!!!! (/thread-7350.html)

Pages: 1 2

Elections 2015 v3!!!!! - LordDecapo - 08-08-2015

'Ello all!

It's election time again and this time around we will be electing 2 new Mods as well as promoting an existing Mod to Admin.

So with out further or ado, let's get started with nominations!

In this thread please post the name of someone you would like to nominate for mod!
Please provide the name of your nomination as well as a brief reason as to why you nominated them.
No self-nomination.
This thread will be open for the next 72 hours to nominate mods. Following this there will be a 24 hour period for those nominated to accept their nominations. Then a 48 hour voting period, in which you will vote for new Mods from the nominated as well as vote to promote an existing Mod to Admin.
Sorry, but students can not be nominated, they can vote, but can't get mod or admin.
Good luck out there!

Edit:
You can only vote builders for the moderator rank.

Do not bother voting excisting mods for admin, as they're all in the nominee pool already:
  • VoltzLive
  • dylanrusell
  • PabloDons
  • Tuchi
  • chibill

Currently Nominated:
  • JWNJWN
  • aPuly
  • Hawk49
  • CrazyGuy108
  • Back_and_Black1
  • LegoFreak
  • Jonay2000
  • PNWman

RE: Elections 2015 v3!!!!! - PNWMan - 08-08-2015

JWN has really wanted to become admin, so I nominate JWN. I think he would be great at not letting rules slide and I think he'd do a great job on trials!

RE: Elections 2015 v3!!!!! - Timetech - 08-08-2015

I nominate CrazyGuy108, if I can.

EDIT FOR REASON:

He's one of the kindest people I've seen on ORE, and is consistently trying to make situations better. I haven't seen him do something stupid even once.

RE: Elections 2015 v3!!!!! - Computteren - 08-08-2015

Well, I want to nominate Hawk49 since he:
*Is an amazing person
*Great helper
*Nice to people
*Knows what hes doing.

So. Why did I chose Hawk49:

I voted for Hawk49, since I think he can do a lot, and he is just a nice person to everyone. He likes to help people (my opinion) and just brings a smile on other peoples faces Smile

-I know it was a bit short, sorry.

Excisting Mods to Admin:
-Tuchi

Because he is the 1 I see helps the most on the server. And hes also just nice Tongue

RE: Elections 2015 v3!!!!! - Hawk49 - 08-08-2015

Ello old chaps! Hawksie here, and I would like to nominate the good man LegoFreak to become a mod. Dis man is seriously innovative and good with redstone, and he is very frequently logged on to the server. He is really never AFK... Decapo... and he is a very good help to others when and where help is needed! MAKE THIS MAN A MOD >:(

RE: Elections 2015 v3!!!!! - LordDecapo - 08-08-2015

i nominate aPuly

cause he is always on and knows rulesesesesessesese

RE: Elections 2015 v3!!!!! - Back_and_Black1 - 08-08-2015

I nominate legofreak because hes cool...... and because he is friendly and good at hex stuff. I nominate Tuchi because he is the most active mod i think and he could then do trials. The End

Don't forget Tuchi, you still a hoe..... XD

Oh and *cough cough* apuly *cough* hes smart and cool too so he should be mod.... and no i was not forced to do this I swear....

RE: Elections 2015 v3!!!!! - 2insanepeople - 08-08-2015

I nominate Back_and_Black1 for being willing to give up whatever he is doing and assist me whenever I need help with anything like registers.

I have no mod-admin votes or nominations.

RE: Elections 2015 v3!!!!! - Apuly - 08-08-2015

there are no mod-admin nominations

RE: Elections 2015 v3!!!!! - Hastumer - 08-09-2015

I nominate jonay, because he is friendly and I doubt that we would do anything bad, since he is (in my opinion) too friendly for that Tongue