Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Results are in!!! - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Results are in!!! (/thread-6598.html)

Pages: 1 2

Results are in!!! - LordDecapo - 05-27-2015

As many of you know, we just held elections for 2 Moderator positions as well as for 1 Admin spot.

After much confusion (Pablo voted 2 times as a joke... it messed stuff up and we had to recount with out his duplicate lol), I present to you the newest members to the ORE Staff team;
New Admin: MagicalGentleman
New Mods: Tuchi & Chibill

Note: there is a 'trial period' for these positions where we make sure the new Mods handle the position well as well as make sure the new Admin will be a good candidate for SSH access.
If anyone fails the period, we will take the next person down the list on the election results.

CONGRATS GUYS!!!

RE: Results are in!!! - Chibill - 05-27-2015

Thank you everyone. Smile
Also congrats Tuchi and Magic.

RE: Results are in!!! - PabloDons - 05-27-2015

Congrats to the winners!

Edit: oh and for my defense, you gotta be high and drunk as fuck to not question why I used my Pablita account xD I have too high (heh) expectations from lord lol

RE: Results are in!!! - slugdude - 05-27-2015

(05-27-2015, 07:09 PM)LordDecapo Wrote: I present to you the newest members to the OTE Staff team;

(05-27-2015, 07:09 PM)LordDecapo Wrote: the OTE Staff

(05-27-2015, 07:09 PM)LordDecapo Wrote: OTE

Great typing skills there, Decapo.

Congrats to Magic, Chibill and Tuchi. I have no doubt that you will be great mods/admin.

RE: Results are in!!! - LordDecapo - 05-27-2015

!#!@%!%!#% you all.. i tried fixing the auto correct on my phone from OTE to ORE FIVE DAMN TIMES!!! and at the 6th time.. i was like Meh Fuck it

RE: Results are in!!! - slugdude - 05-27-2015

(05-27-2015, 11:10 PM)LordDecapo Wrote: !#!@%!%!#% you all.. i tried fixing the auto correct on my phone from OTE to ORE FIVE DAMN TIMES!!! and at the 6th time.. i was like Meh Fuck it

What you've gotta do is type as normal, then when you get to ORE, keep typing til the end of the sentence, then change it afterwards, that works for me.

RE: Results are in!!! - LordDecapo - 05-28-2015

(05-27-2015, 11:12 PM)slugdude Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 11:10 PM)LordDecapo Wrote: !#!@%!%!#% you all.. i tried fixing the auto correct on my phone from OTE to ORE FIVE DAMN TIMES!!! and at the 6th time.. i was like Meh Fuck it

What you've gotta do is type as normal, then when you get to ORE, keep typing til the end of the sentence, then change it afterwards, that works for me.

That works everywhere except THIS forum.
 ever since Tyler upgraded the myBB.. typing on my phone is the buggiest thing ever

RE: Results are in!!! - slugdude - 05-28-2015

(05-28-2015, 11:56 AM)LordDecapo Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 11:12 PM)slugdude Wrote:

That works everywhere except THIS forum.
 ever since Tyler upgraded the myBB.. typing on my phone is the buggiest thing ever

Gg

yolo - scoobydoo5 - 05-28-2015

gewd jawb and coongrawtz winnders of the staff on OTE! YES OTE! OOOOOTTTTTTEEEE!!!!!
ur welkum

ur so welkum...
dont even ask xD
I'm totally not a 12 year old on steroids...

RE: Results are in!!! - VirtualPineapple - 08-22-2015

I just thought these were results for the new election lol, thx russian bumps xdd