Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
hi im new - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: hi im new (/thread-6225.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

hi im new - 0111000001101001 - 04-20-2015

hey everyone!! im love redstone and i make great things (or as great as the can be on xbox) but anyway im getting a new computer soon and will be playing on the computer version. i hope i get to build awesome stuff with you guys soon. i hope i make an awesome expansion to your forum. i have liitle knowledge of binary just thought it would be cool to use it. also the other binary name was me but i felt it was to long so i made a new one. anyway cant wait to read what you guys have made and i will read most of it. I can post pictures if you guys want but it will be with my phone.  
this is kind of an after thought but i noticed some of you put how you got into redstone. i got into redstone when in collage i say a youtube video on minecraft and the videos ended up showing so redstone stuff i then started watching redstone videos. i got it that day for my xbox. i watched bennyscube every tutorial he had. i dont think he finished the advanced redstone computer because i didnt really know how to use it. the thing i hate about redstone absolutely everting has been done there is no new orginal ideas. but i just like looking up how computers work and figure out how to do it, even if its not the smaellest design. thanks for reading.

-salutations from 0111000001101001 (pi)

RE: hi im new - tokumei - 04-20-2015

Hey pi, welcome to the forums :3

RE: hi im new - Nickster258 - 04-20-2015

Hey martin. 

RE: hi im new - 0111000001101001 - 04-20-2015

hmm the jig is up. you found out lol (took longer than i thought it would). i guess the xbox part was a little much but i dont really know. i forgot my password and such. i decided you guys were probably tired of my photos of my redstone so i waited til i could get a computer (even thought its my sisters) to get more into minecraft. hope that i didn't make it onto your bad list for my photos or million questions or anything. i am looking forward to doing redstone with others rather than by myself (and youtube lol.) but seriously how did you figure that out? ip address? any way again i hope i do get to help out a lot. Smile i wont be posting a million things like last time as seeing A there already there and B i'm way better at redstone and wont need to ask a million questions. hope to play with you guys soon or not if i annoyed you guys or something. Smile have a great day. basically i'm not really new. why did you put martin as a hyperlink i already knew it existed.

RE: hi im new - LordDecapo - 04-20-2015

You cant.
not go not give a fuck Big Grin
Trolllololol

RE: hi im new - Magic :^) - 04-25-2015

eyyyy

(04-20-2015, 01:31 AM)0111000001101001 Wrote: the thing i hate about redstone absolutely everting has been done there is no new orginal ideas.

bro bro bro
try an asynchronous pipelined superscalar CPU for size :O

(but not OoOexe. fuck that xD)

RE: hi im new - Legofreak - 05-01-2015

Can you even async a pipeline and still have it work?

RE: hi im new - Magic :^) - 05-02-2015

eyah, it's difficult tho.

when i decode instructions i also have to decode the amount of ticks the op will take.
execution stages in general would have different speeds, but decode and busing stages would be made to be the same speed as the fastest instruction that can be executed.

RE: hi im new - 0111000001101001 - 05-18-2015

not sure really where to put this but, tomorrow i will have minecraft for PC. i dont have a MC name yet so i cant apply just yet. but if i get accepted onto the build team (which im shooting for) what exactly would I be doing/trying to accomplish? and if I dont get accepted are there different redstone levels within the school server? im good with A.L.U.s, logic gates, and binary. my current project is a quad core 16 bit microprocessor im working on with a friend. i will not be showing it as there are new MC computer concepts involved and we both decided to not share anything til its closer to completion. the thing we are working on now is the crazy amount of general registers and segment registers and you know pointers. if having knowledge about those is important and will be taken in to account with my acceptance to the build server i would need to learn them better (as in term of MC not actual.) hope to work with you guys soon Big Grin

regards,

0111000001101001 (pi) aka martin

P.S. i dont have a mic for PC will look into getting one if im accepted or need one

P.S.S. some of the things i read on this forum go way over my head but I do have the knowledge AND understanding of redstone.

RE: hi im new - LordDecapo - 05-19-2015

No original ideas,, lol.
clearly there are since u said a friend and you have some new concepts you are working on...
also, this server is all about sharing ideas and helping eachother.
You should feel comfortable sharing here Smile
Hell most ppl will try and help you find flaws or help optimize. I learned that once I got a group of ppl I liked building with,,, talking my stuff out with them, has made me a much better Redstone and has sped my CPU tremendously.