Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
my A.I. machine - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Projects & Inventions (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-19.html)
+---- Forum: In Progress (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-20.html)
+---- Thread: my A.I. machine (/thread-5993.html)

my A.I. machine - martin of redwall - 03-16-2015

as some of you know im currently working on an A.I. machine. this is a grainy photo of it sorry thats the best i can do. but at least now i can share my stuff.
[img][Image: pzus6jn.jpg][/img]
this is a large over view

this is a close up of the processor if i may be so bold as to call it that.
[img][Image: 59GU8WU.jpg][/img]

i hope that is good enought for you guys to see what im doing i can upload more pictures if needed. Smile
the name of this is: neutron star A.I.

RE: my A.I. machine - greatgamer34 - 03-18-2015

What does it do? What will it do?

RE: my A.I. machine - martin of redwall - 03-18-2015

if or when it does get completed it will: be able to track movement of players throughout the world, define parameters based on player actions e.g. a player has to collect and place certain items, count the pattern of movement and make the areas the player is in harder and harder. the basic idea is that it will be able to collect data and give a response when data changes within a parameter a different action is executed. ill just give an exact example. you have three pressure plates P1 P2 P3 P4. ok the player steps on P1 that gets sent to the machine and saved within the RAM which is internal to each core. the data also goes to the quick look up table to see if this has happened more than three times. if so a signal is sent straight to the output and bypasses the core but it will need atleast two inputs the second input is the permutation counter this counts the amount of time each combination is done so if P1 then P2 has been counted four times it is sent to the quick look up table which are and gates. now that P1 has been hit a four time the and gate is complete and this goes straight to the output since the likely hood of P2 being the next location of the player it is all ready when they get there. now back to the first step. now that P1 os saved in the RAM and P2 is hit this activates the P1 P2 core which sends out a signal to the output and the correct action is performed. now if P3 is hit the machine can determine intent or classically if the player plans on continuing this course or change it. if P3 is hit that means the player is going toward something and the output goes to two places the first is the P2 P3 action, but the second is to a table (objective table)that will determine what the player is going after weather it be your diamonds or base or to the end of a lvl or what ever you program it to determine. but if P4 is hit a signal is sent to the P2 P4 core and the action is executed and a signal is sent to the table to determine why that action was done weather it was to go after a different objective or if it is a random change. it does this by comparing the quick look up table to the objective table. if the player is looking around the area the tables will show that the player is going in circles and not to worry (this will cause that area to become harder). but if the tables show that this is a new pattern then it will try to determine a new objective by comparing any new data and the process is repeated until either the player is stopped or the player gets what they want.

this can be used for anything since it only knows data coming in so you can use whatever you want as inputs and outputs and change what actions are done based on those inputs/outputs. i hope that makes sense and that you guys think it could be done. i mean that is a 3 input system in the picture and it is still not done. but all i need is 3 inputs to prove it works then from there it can be expanded to meet your needs.

RE: my A.I. machine - Legofreak - 03-19-2015

I think I understand the concept... but I'm also really high...

It looks like it could be much simpler.

RE: my A.I. machine - greatgamer34 - 03-19-2015

(03-19-2015, 02:24 AM)Legofreak Wrote: I think I understand the concept... but I'm also really high...

It looks like it could be much simpler.

Im also stoned... sooo.... yeah cool stuff. How are you going to record player data? cmd blocks?

RE: my A.I. machine - Magic :^) - 03-19-2015

I think i got the gist of your explanation, but i got more of an understanding from your labeled screenshots xD

Perhaps if you explained what each logic unit did separately, and cut the real world application part it would be helpful :3
I'm particularly interested on what logic is in the "CPU" part

RE: my A.I. machine - martin of redwall - 03-19-2015

here are some pictures that sum up the logic, components, and operation. the combo is 1,3,2,4. if you press 1,3,4 the "ram" is reset t ozero. if this does not help you will have to come look at it, sorry. Smile
this is a close up.
[img][Image: GtZGo1z.jpg][/img]
this is the memory
[img][Image: cJwe3Zc.jpg?1][/img]
this is the logic flow
[img][Image: u4NECUi.jpg?1][/img]
this is the wrong order reset view one
[img][Image: Qky5otw.jpg?1][/img]
this is the wrong order reset  view two
[img][Image: JVbzll5.jpg?1][/img]  

RE: my A.I. machine - Magic :^) - 03-19-2015

I don't have xbox mc, but this is really interesting :3
Thanks for the screenshots!

RE: my A.I. machine - LordDecapo - 03-19-2015

Question, does the lookup table have ALLL movements or just like the last 16 or so

RE: my A.I. machine - martin of redwall - 03-19-2015

the quick look up table contains the 12 permutations of 1,2,3 expressed as (X,X,X) and (X,X).