Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
ORE 1.8 Server Development Progress - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: ORE 1.8 Server Development Progress (/thread-5767.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: ORE 1.8 Server Development Progress - Nickster258 - 02-14-2015

Literally the only thing to add more plots: expand the world border. So yes.

RE: ORE 1.8 Server Development Progress - SoapyLynx - 02-15-2015

Wait so all my shit is gone?

RE: ORE 1.8 Server Development Progress - Nuuppanaani - 02-15-2015

(02-15-2015, 07:55 PM)SoapyLynx Wrote: Wait so all my shit is gone?

Oh dog... We haven't even reset the map yet. If we had we would have at least taken backups...

RE: ORE 1.8 Server Development Progress - Nickster258 - 02-16-2015

Do you guys possibly want a release date? We are getting closer and closer.

RE: ORE 1.8 Server Development Progress - Chibill - 02-16-2015

Sure! If you want to supply one.

RE: ORE 1.8 Server Development Progress - David - 02-16-2015

I'm just throwing a quick suggestion at ya. Is it possible to integrate a webapp and a plugin so that members can create their own commands? For example, I'd go to plugin.openredstone.org, I'd be able to write java code there (Or any funky scripting language the creator could come up with) and implement it into the server? I hope I explained it well. That's it peas out.

RE: ORE 1.8 Server Development Progress - PabloDons - 02-16-2015

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it right now because I've been active in the development of the 1.8 server. progress is going very effectively! we've been working our asses off (especially nick) with the spawn area and I believe we have pretty much almost reached climax. Also since freebuild is not supported by plotme, we were unable to supply one. so there's that. I am trying not to spoil anything, but you can bet your asses your pants will drop and ovaries break when you see it. Nick and the others have truly made a great spawn out of a great idea. all we need to do is finalize the spawn and test everything (promoting and claiming plots and such). we haven't made build spawn yet, we have to do that as well so it's gonna be a one or two extra weeks or so, there's also the permissions for mod because right now there is no mod rank (it exists though, that's it). You can most likely expect a release date for school before build unless staff wants to update them at the same time though. I haven't talked to nick or the others yet, but I personally expect everything to be done maybe a week after march or even by march if we can keep up our current efficiency. don't take my word for it though because this is completely raw speculation from myself alone. But yeah, I expect a release date by the end of this week.

- Pabro

I feel good about this also!

School is done. Only thing to do is background services such as map backups and Hawkeye.

For build I plan on crowd sourcing the spawn. Let you guys enter your spawn. Limitations: 128*128 blocks.

Post pictures and a schematic.

All irelavent posts will be deleted without warning. Keep on topic.

RE: ORE 1.8 Server Development Progress - Phase - 02-17-2015

I'm confused, is the current world going to be available on the new server? Like how RDF is on there now?