Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
More post on ORE youtube channel? - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: More post on ORE youtube channel? (/thread-5494.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

More post on ORE youtube channel? - Phase - 01-07-2015

I could do some CSM shots of stuff (used to do it a ton). It'd be pretty cool to see stuff uploaded regularly.

Not everyone has time to go all around the ORE to see the latest stuff, so showing off new builds on the server would be sweet. Just a ~2min video about what the hell the thing does, with some words by the creator.

And the plot showcases were a cool idea. It's sad to see that one person goes inactive, and that dies. We should get some more obscure people on there, like MagicGent or Jallen.

Also, a new trailer would be sweet. We could get a new one every year, showing off the great builds (and small ones) of that year. (Trinary calculator anyone?Idea)

Videos about new staff? Whenever there's an election, just post a quick video of the new staff members, with some shots of their plots.

Also a system for submitting videos to be featured on the channel, like http://videos.openredstone.org/ You upload a video with a title & description, and staff can see if it's good enough for the channel.

Of course this is stuff all way down the line, but it'd be nice to see some action on that.

RE: More post on ORE youtube channel? - PabloDons - 01-07-2015

that's a great idea! it could be like an ORE news thing. we could even do podcasts with a few members with something interesting to include to it. we could use TS for that.

btw I have experience with photoshop, I could contribute with art and such. would really expand the ORE server and people can become more connected. +1

RE: More post on ORE youtube channel? - Magic :^) - 01-07-2015

I second all of this. The ORE yt channel really needs new videos, and I think it could grow alot, considering the amount of members and quality builds. And the podcasting sounds good too!

Also

I'm obscure :'(

RE: More post on ORE youtube channel? - Phase - 01-08-2015

(01-07-2015, 08:27 PM)The Magical Gentleman Wrote: I second all of this. The ORE yt channel really needs new videos, and I think it could grow alot, considering the amount of members and quality builds. And the podcasting sounds good too!

The channel could grow nicely. Big Grin

Also, Mort said he might do the videos.openredstone.org thing, which is cool.

RE: More post on ORE youtube channel? - Dcentrics - 01-13-2015

SHHHhhhh we keep the keys to the yt channel locked in Reds basement. Tyler is down there right now and gets a shot of Heroin for every 50 apps he accepts (old joke) admins will get the joke

RE: More post on ORE youtube channel? - Xray_Doc - 01-13-2015

(01-13-2015, 05:41 PM)Dcentrics Wrote: SHHHhhhh we keep the keys to the yt channel locked in Reds basement. Tyler is down there right now and gets a shot of Heroin for every 50 apps he accepts (old joke) admins will get the joke

Im 12 and what is this

RE: More post on ORE youtube channel? - Magic :^) - 01-13-2015

(01-13-2015, 10:12 PM)Xray_Doc Wrote: Im 12

RE: More post on ORE youtube channel? - Dcentrics - 01-14-2015

(01-13-2015, 10:12 PM)Xray_Doc Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 05:41 PM)Dcentrics Wrote: SHHHhhhh we keep the keys to the yt channel locked in Reds basement. Tyler is down there right now and gets a shot of Heroin for every 50 apps he accepts (old joke) admins will get the joke

Im 12 and what is this

Its an old joke Xray. It flew around in the admin chat for a while, kinda poking fun at how fast Tyler replied to applications. The joke was that Tyler was held captive in reds basement and was given a shot of heroin for ever 50 apps that he reviewed.

RE: More post on ORE youtube channel? - Nickster258 - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 06:55 PM)Dcentrics Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 10:12 PM)Xray_Doc Wrote:

Im 12 and what is this

Its an old joke Xray. It flew around in the admin chat for a while, kinda poking fun at how fast Tyler replied to applications. The joke was that Tyler was held captive in reds basement and was given a shot of heroin for ever 50 apps that he reviewed.

Makes sense.

RE: More post on ORE youtube channel? - Phase - 01-15-2015

Well we should ask tyler for the keep back, just be sure to wash it first.