Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Is communism good or evil? - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+---- Forum: Shenanigans (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-31.html)
+---- Thread: Is communism good or evil? (/thread-4986.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Is communism good or evil? - TSO - 11-01-2014

(10-31-2014, 02:08 PM)AltruismAndCake Wrote: BTW has anyone ever read Karl Marx's paper? I can't find a copy of it. If we are attacking him, we should at the very least see what he said, instead of basing attacks on stuff passed through somebody who knows somebody that reads Wikipedia, which gets their sources from who knows where xD

TSO - no NSA reference? I set it up for you and you failed to make a joke xD

I thought we were discussing religion, so I went with comparing God to Fidel Castro as the joke.

Also, I happen to have the entire communist manifesto on hand. (Don't bother asking why, because I won't tell you.)

RE: Is communism good or evil? - jxu - 11-01-2014

have a copy of the communist manifesto?

2edgy
#rebellion
#anonymous

RE: Is communism good or evil? - AltruismAndCake - 11-01-2014

I refreshed my browser to see if there were new responses. If you want my point of view on what you said Aft just ask, but I felt responding to TSO was a bit more important atm.

Thank you TSO, know they have a valid target to attack Big Grin

I thought we were discussing religion, so I went with comparing God to Fidel Castro as the joke.

I was discussing religion but left it worded for a nice joke. Still a nice joke btw. Here's a mind bender:
If perfect power corrupts, does perfect weakness make pure?
God = evil and people = good?

So far I see references of violence, so I'm sure if many people can misunderstand it, but it appears that the bourgeois (ruling class) uses the working class's violence against their enemies. AFAIK the way communism is spread is by oppression of the working class. A quote from the manifesto:

The theoretical conclusions of the Communists are in no way based on ideas or principles that have been invented, or discovered, by this or that would-be universal reformer.
They merely express, in general terms, actual relations springing from an existing class struggle, from a historical movement going on under our very eyes.

Although I must say that the future communism entails isn't very pleasant. It seems to say that by the time communism is achieved, the ruling class has beaten all the heart and soul out of the people. Not a very pleasant thought.

RE: Is communism good or evil? - AFtExploision - 11-01-2014

Religion is related to communism?

RE: Is communism good or evil? - greatgamer34 - 11-01-2014

(11-01-2014, 07:32 PM)AFtExploision Wrote: Religion is related to communism?

religion is related to everything.

RE: Is communism good or evil? - TSO - 11-02-2014

Communism I'd distinctly anti-religion, so yes, they are related.

I love how every time I come to this thread, the percentage of people that vote correctly goes down.

RE: Is communism good or evil? - AFtExploision - 11-02-2014

Why is this in shenanigans

RE: Is communism good or evil? - AltruismAndCake - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 12:35 AM)TSO Wrote: Communism I'd distinctly anti-religion, so yes, they are related.

It doesn't have to be.

(11-02-2014, 01:18 AM)AFtExploision Wrote: Why is this in shenanigans
Because I put it here. Did you read the OP? I never expected a serious debate to start happening xD

RE: Is communism good or evil? - AFtExploision - 11-02-2014

Do you wants a move?!

RE: Is communism good or evil? - AltruismAndCake - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 02:11 AM)AFtExploision Wrote: Do you wants a move?!

Nah all these capitalists are jokers anyways.

jk jk

I'll leave that decision to you. As long as it's in the right category I'm fine.

OK maybe I was antagonizing a bit. Sorry