Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Say hello to your new member! - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Say hello to your new member! (/thread-4784.html)

Pages: 1 2

Say hello to your new member! - VirtualIRL - 09-28-2014

Hi ORE!
Since judging an application seams to be a way to difficult task for your admins to fulfill within a reasonably amount of time and in order to save the admins from the painful death the depression of their never ending application judging responsibility slowly is causing them VirtualIRL hereby appoints VirtualIRL to a member of the ORE community with immediate effect!

So now when I am officially a member I thought everyone would be interested in who i am. I don't really know much because as i think I've stated I'm virtual which means you are not reading this right now, just dreaming... (But if I wasn't I guess I would live in the tiny country of Sweden and have my 16th birthday tomorrow)

Looking forward to many amusing redstone-hours!
/G

RE: Say hello to your new member! - jxu - 09-28-2014

Thank goodness. The recent quality of application judging (*cough* greatgamer *cough*) is absolutely terrible.

RE: Say hello to your new member! - greatgamer34 - 09-29-2014

(09-28-2014, 07:37 PM)͝ ͟ ͜ Wrote: Thank goodness. The recent quality of application judging (*cough* greatgamer *cough*) is absolutely terrible.

WHAT? i hope this is sarcasm....

RE: Say hello to your new member! - jxu - 09-29-2014

(09-09-2014, 10:52 PM)greatgamer34 Wrote: declined

(09-09-2014, 10:53 PM)greatgamer34 Wrote: declined

(09-17-2014, 02:58 AM)greatgamer34 Wrote: declined

(09-29-2014, 02:03 AM)greatgamer34 Wrote: i wouldnt even give this guy a second chance to apply if he cant even read rules.

(09-29-2014, 04:22 AM)greatgamer34 Wrote: declined for ignorance

At least give an explanation. "Our server is focused on logic" etc.

RE: Say hello to your new member! - greatgamer34 - 09-29-2014

Ahh, ill explain my logic.

When i was a young lad a couple years ago, when i applied, i went through the subforums that had accepeted application so i could get an idea of what would pass and what wouldnt.

back to all of those replys, if we want to increase ore's application policy, people should be taking the time to fill out an app properly.

now moving on to your situation.
you choose to hide behind anonymity because you are afraid to contact an admin like my self to tell me that i am doing my job wrong. This is a democracy, i was voted it, if you have a say, ill listen, but not when you hide behind a name that is not legit.

RE: Say hello to your new member! - jxu - 09-30-2014

Afraid to contact? As if anonymity somehow makes an opinion invalid?
If you think I chose this name in Feb 2014 because I didn't want to talk to staff about some issue, I don't know what to say anymore Tongue
You weren't voted in because how well you could perform a staff role. Nuup, aft, jeremyg, newo all give some kind of explanation. Poor applications are not an excuse for no effort staff response.

RE: Say hello to your new member! - VirtualPineapple - 09-30-2014

What is this madness!!?!?!?!?!?

RE: Say hello to your new member! - greatgamer34 - 09-30-2014

Ill stick to doing my job, as of now, your opinion is fine for you, ill keep doing what ive been doing. weeding out the good from the bad.

RE: Say hello to your new member! - jxu - 09-30-2014

(09-30-2014, 03:45 AM)VirtualPineapple Wrote: What is this madness!!?!?!?!?!?

idk anymore

RE: Say hello to your new member! - AFtExploision - 09-30-2014

(09-30-2014, 01:21 AM)͝ ͟ ͜ Wrote: Afraid to contact? As if anonymity somehow makes an opinion invalid?
If you think I chose this name in Feb 2014 because I didn't want to talk to staff about some issue, I don't know what to say anymore Tongue
You weren't voted in because how well you could perform a staff role. Nuup, aft, jeremyg, newo all give some kind of explanation. Poor applications are not an excuse for no effort staff response.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE