Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Temp. build server - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Temp. build server (/thread-4047.html)

Pages: 1 2

Temp. build server - EDevil - 07-12-2014

As people may notice, we have a temporary build server up and running. We cannot guarantee that builds on this server will be saved (in fact, its likely to get deleted), but it will give members a place to build and chat with their friends.

You'll enter the server as visitor, this is normal. Ask an admin to get promoted to the Member rank.

Tyler ported the latest version of OREutils to the server, if you have any bugs with the pack please report it in the OREUtils V2 reporting thread.

Keep in mind that this is a temp server. Permissions may derp, errors will happen on the server. The server itself has a good connection and decent hardware.

Have fun redstoning, we'll keep you guys up-to date.

RE: Temp. build server - LordDecapo - 07-12-2014

awesome! i will come on there shortly

RE: Temp. build server - TuchiTheSalt - 07-13-2014

for some reason I cannot join the temp server yesterday it was fine, now it just times out ;-;

RE: Temp. build server - PhysoniumI - 07-13-2014

It was borked. The server choked to death.

RE: Temp. build server - LordDecapo - 07-13-2014

Guys, i know im not staff,,,, but i have a redstone server set up @ 173.53.82.79 join and ill give u member so you can WE.
its free build, just as normal no griefing XD
thought i would set it up as a back up for now so we can all have a place to hang and chat and stuffs

RE: Temp. build server - Cutlassw30 - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 01:04 PM)LordDecapo Wrote: Guys, i know im not staff,,,, but i have a redstone server set up @ 173.53.82.79 join and ill give u member so you can WE.
its free build, just as normal no griefing XD
thought i would set it up as a back up for now so we can all have a place to hang and chat and stuffs
Has more uptime than all of the ORE servers combined I bet Tongue

RE: Temp. build server - Nickster258 - 07-13-2014

I am still offering my hosting capabilities to ORE. I currently have no use for the server other than running the modded server on it:

Server info:
16GB RAM
Phenom II X6 1045T w/ 9MB cache
All of the network devices, including server, modem, and switch, are under a PSU which lasts for about 35 minutes without power.
Data:
[Image: 3540852708.png]

RE: Temp. build server - JeremyG - 07-13-2014

Bit slow upload speed though.

RE: Temp. build server - jxu - 07-13-2014

I would much rather have nickster host (based on previous hosting) than the current awful connection

RE: Temp. build server - Nickster258 - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 07:41 PM)JeremyG Wrote: Bit slow upload speed though.

Upload is not great, but the connection and the computer can support it.