Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
The Story of a VirtualPineapple - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: The Story of a VirtualPineapple (/thread-40.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Story of a VirtualPineapple - VirtualPineapple - 04-18-2013

I once had a fluffy jacket. Blue, but still vibrant, warm, and delicious, but as time went on I knew I couldn't keep it forever. I held on to it though, for so long. Months passed, then a year, until school started interfering. One October morning, just as the bell had rung to let the humans escape from their asylum, I saw one of these humans equipped with the same jacket as mine. I was enraged, furious, how could one use what I use; how could I go around being... 'similar'. I hid myself from this human for as long as I could; always running to my classes to avoiding meeting another with the same jacket. Sadly, this human had more similarities with me than I'd expected. He had approximately the same height, face and hair. I was starting to doubt my existence. I now stuck to the shadows of the towering buildings of my school, revealing my features only when I had to but it just kept getting worse, and worse, and worse. Acquaintances started recognizing me as him, I would sometimes be called his horrid name that I could not tolerate to acquire. I thought... I might be merging into him, as one, losing my faith, my history, my identity. My soul was slowly being devoured by this hatred towards him, the human, but it was against my goal and mission to not interfere with the homosapian lifestyle. I contemplated my options, what was there to do. I had a few ideas. To dispose of the humans jacket, leave the school, or even... the removal of my own feature, my past, my jacket. This thought left me with nightmares, very daunting dreams of this loss. But I had to preserve my faith to the humans and myself so I could only select the best option, the option, of disposing my jacket, to reestablish my differences and remind myself not of the past as if I was another. January 14, 2014. My jacket was slowly lifted by me to its exiled destination. I would not look back on those times I had it to comfort my body its the variable weathers that my climate had brought to me. To those times, I shall forget, to not remember passive me that once was. I stood in front of the archives, boxes of cardboard. Gently letting it slip, through my fingers. Into the depths of history for I to not find. A bird then suddenly clashed into the window, causing me to have one final glimpse of glory. That I am not the only one who feels pain.

RE: The Story of a VirtualPineapple - shadekiller666 - 04-18-2013

well ok then Tongue what brand was the jacket?

RE: The Story of a VirtualPineapple - VirtualPineapple - 04-18-2013

(04-18-2013, 06:19 PM)shadekiller666 Wrote: well ok then Tongue what brand was the jacket?

Dunno... I don't keep track of those things :\

RE: The Story of a VirtualPineapple - RandOMFG - 04-18-2013

WOAH! You can look into the future!? :O

P.S. Hello!

RE: The Story of a VirtualPineapple - Nickster258 - 04-18-2013

Hey, virt!

RE: The Story of a VirtualPineapple - EDevil - 04-18-2013

[Image: 34402951.jpg]

Nice to see you on the server, virt Big Grin

RE: The Story of a VirtualPineapple - VirtualPineapple - 04-19-2013

Thank you for your images and comments.

RE: The Story of a VirtualPineapple - Nickster258 - 04-19-2013

You're welcome.

RE: The Story of a VirtualPineapple - 1redstonesheep - 04-27-2013

where did you get that jacket story lorem ipsum?

RE: The Story of a VirtualPineapple - VirtualPineapple - 04-28-2013

No, it is a story based on a real life event.