Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Its been fun! - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Its been fun! (/thread-3804.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Its been fun! - greatgamer34 - 06-18-2014

Take it easy man. Raise some hell in the real world. Make a name for yourself!

RE: Its been fun! - EDevil - 06-18-2014

Thank you guys (and possibly girls, WHO KNOWS... PERHAPS IN DISGUISE) all for the nice comments.

As for Sean & David
(06-17-2014, 08:41 PM)seankingman Wrote: I hope that like David (and myself) you stick around on the forums, even if its just once a week to subdue the shock of you leaving the community.
I think i spend enough time on the forums already Wink
EDev's profile Wrote:Time Spent Online: 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 10 Hours, 2 Minutes, 44 Seconds

Don't worry though, i'll check in once a week to see whats going on.

RE: Its been fun! - David - 06-18-2014

I vote for twice a week!

(06-17-2014, 08:03 PM)Iceglade Wrote: Hasn't it?

In the Netherlands we'd say. "That's dry." (From dry humour 'n all)

RE: Its been fun! - jxu - 06-19-2014

Sorry to see you go, it's been a great time and you've been a big contributor to the quality of our community.

RE: Its been fun! - greatgamer34 - 06-19-2014

(06-19-2014, 12:02 AM)͝ ͟ ͜ Wrote: Sorry to see you go, it's been a great time and you've been a big contributor to the quality of our community.

I still don't know who the hell this guy/girl is.... And I don't know how he/she even got his/her name like that.

RE: Its been fun! - Nickster258 - 06-19-2014

(06-19-2014, 01:45 AM)greatgamer34 Wrote:
(06-19-2014, 12:02 AM)͝ ͟ ͜ Wrote: Sorry to see you go, it's been a great time and you've been a big contributor to the quality of our community.

I still don't know who the hell this guy/girl is.... And I don't know how he/she even got his/her name like that.

You are staff. Therefore, you can see the IP under this username and do an IP search of the others. Find the match, then we know the person.

RE: Its been fun! - EDevil - 06-24-2014

(06-17-2014, 10:32 PM)Xeomorpher Wrote: Cya, kid Wink

We'll meet each other on the playfield someday.

RE: Its been fun! - jxu - 06-25-2014

(06-19-2014, 01:45 AM)greatgamer34 Wrote:

Just in case you were wondering, I've been leaving subtle hints in some of my past posts. Expect more to come, too. Yo͟u'͡d̡ ́b̴e͠ s̪̟ͮ̾ů̗̳͈̫̪r̷̘̣͓̻̻̫̊̉ͤ̈́p̜͉̖̙̗̲̂ͅr̜͗̏̑i̹̝̥͚ͭͧͫ̽s̪͉̒ͨe͖͋ͮͣ̐͡ͅḍ̗̘̹͌͐ͯ̐̋ ̹̣̺̜̺̼̾ẁͨ͐ͦ̓ͮh̭ͭa̵̺̯̠t̺̭͓̼̠͌̈́̉̍̓ͨ́ ͖̞̼̀ͭ̂̌͠ͅy͇͓̯͉̖̽͂ơ̖̠͕̐̌̓ủ̡̠͙͕̍̏̌ͣ ͔͎ͪͪ̎̉͊͐͜c̾ͣͭ͂̿ǎ̪̳̳͆ͣͫ̅ͬ̋n͇ͨ͊̎͑̓̅̀ ̦̰́ͤ͑̓ d̷͖̹̭̯̭̤̏̐̂͊̋̆͞ǫ̳̗̱̯̭̪̌̾͘ ̵̸̦̳̯̳̘̰͎͔͑͐ͪͫ̂ͬ́̍͜ͅw̭̝̙͇͈̱̙̘̜̋̊̉ͤ̐̊̕i̛͎͍͕̻͈͕ͮ̏̽̈́͡t̜̰̳͉͉̝̝ͬ̓ͭͩ̔ͭ̀̚h̵͇̊̑͠ ̴̛͖̟ͯ͛ͪ̚ͅo̳͖̩̬͆̂͡͡h͈͔͍̻ͨͮ̅̄̈̀͟ ́̅̄̈͏̸͉͍͓̗̻̝̤g̸͚̫͉̹̅̎̄̄͗̏o̷̪͍͓̻̯̰̗͚͗͒̎̋͜ḍ͎͍̣͒ͨ́ ͖͖̖̟̭̖̓ͦ͌ͬ͂̅̀͜w̷̖͉̘̮̞͌ͫ͆̄͐͢͢ḥ̵̖̩̬̳̠̺̖ͪͫͩ͒ͥaͥ̌ͮ̽͏̰͉̖͎̰̰̰͘t̢̛͎͉̩̰̟̟̓̈́̆͘ͅ ̷̜͎̞̦͛̋̉̾ͬ̋̂̕ṭ̏̑͗̚ḩ̪͔̘̠̦̩̮̈͌͟ě̵̩̹̖͚͐̊̄ͣ̇͗͟ ̶̠͖ͨ͊ͦ͟f̱̥̌̔̾̊ͩ̈͛͟u-̸̶̸̵͇̩̗̞̻̣̱̞̠̜͙̪̳̼̩̳͙̇ͫ̒͊̓͗͌̈́̿ͧ͑ͩ̃̇ͦ̌̚!̡ͨ̔̋̄̅͏͕͎̞̱̖͔̙͖̗͉̪͟ͅ

RE: Its been fun! - Apuly - 06-25-2014

I've just started assuming that he's a giant faggot.

RE: Its been fun! - jxu - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 01:03 PM)paulydboy Wrote: I've just started assuming that he's a giant faggot.

That's not a very nice thing to say to a member of our community who's left.