Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Ridiculous Walls - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Build Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-50.html)
+--- Thread: Ridiculous Walls (/thread-3307.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Ridiculous Walls - greatgamer34 - 04-29-2014

I have encountered an issue with BigOnotation. He blatantly refuses to remove his high obnoxious wall. I insisted he should make it the floor pattern instead.

The wall Says his name on it, and it is not porous and it is HUGE and unneeded.
[Image: 3pbmFo0.png]
[Image: hLUmax5.png]

Atlease Newo's walls are pourus. Im tired of these stupid debates. Its clear that SOLID walls must not be higher than ~15 blocks higher than the surface of a standard plot. Any Walls that are higher must be porous, ie) Newo.
The only exception is Properinglish's walls, because he has been grandfathered in to this system.

I propose 2 weeks for people to figure out what they are going to do with their walls. After those 2 weeks admins should remove any unfit walls.

Debate below!

*Edit* Had complaints about the walls writing being reversed on the other side, quote from anonymous user "I can't read that shit backwards".

RE: Rediculous Walls - Big0 - 04-29-2014

you obviously dont like it. others do. but thats not the point . you didnt approach to me in a nice or even respectful way. you threatened me to remove the wall yourself if i dont do it. you never mentionened your 2 weeks stuff .
to be honest i dont even get the point of this discussion. i had 3 walls. i agree.. that was over the top.. i removed 2 of them by now.

is there like nothing else to worry about then walls?

besides. great.. you are staff now = you shouldnt threaten players . might consider that in the future.

RE: Rediculous Walls - AFtExploision - 04-29-2014

I think walls solely for the purpose of preventing lag (I.E. protecting from loading a laggy plot, like benny's) should be allowed while it is only on the side of the plot the laggy plot is on.

RE: Rediculous Walls - Xray_Doc - 04-29-2014

Once again, I feel members will still construct these giant walls because they will see that prop and newo can do it. We can't praise the walls just for its past, maybe it can be put on a different plot?

RE: Rediculous Walls - Guy1234567890 - 04-29-2014

I personally believe walls like this should not be allowed. If anybody remembers, we initially banned walls like this

RE: Rediculous Walls - EDevil - 04-29-2014

(04-29-2014, 07:29 AM)Guy1234567890 Wrote: I personally believe walls like this should not be allowed. If anybody remembers, we initially banned walls like this

That ^. What the fuck happened to the rule and people not listening to it.

RE: Rediculous Walls - Dcentrics - 04-29-2014

I like walls but only 1 per plot IMO

RE: Rediculous Walls - JeremyG - 04-29-2014

If I have to be a boring, rule-following, serious admin, I would agree with these walls being removed.

Our initial rule was very strongly enforced; don't make walls higher than 3-4 blocks. I feel we should keep this rule enforced.

RE: Rediculous Walls - greatgamer34 - 04-29-2014

(04-29-2014, 07:29 AM)Guy1234567890 Wrote: I personally believe walls like this should not be allowed. If anybody remembers, we initially banned walls like this

I do remember, hence why i do not own walls ^.^

RE: Rediculous Walls - Xray_Doc - 04-29-2014

[Image: EiqpIAz.jpg]