Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
My "resume" of leaving ORE for a period. - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: My "resume" of leaving ORE for a period. (/thread-3242.html)

My "resume" of leaving ORE for a period. - Konstacon - 04-24-2014

Yeah... so. How do I say this.

First and foremost... I'm not going for attention in this thread; I honestly have some reasons for leaving this community.

To be honest, I believe ORE may thrive sooner or later. Sure, I'll make visits; actually, not really. Before you ask, I can answer. You're greatest question (I'm a fuckin mind reader) is why.

1. I get busy during some days.
Though I'm young, I get home at nearly 4:30, forced to go to bed at 9:00 (haha BS parents). With 1 hour of eating snacks (How am I not fucking obese, I'm actually extremely underweight) and maybe one and a half hours eating dinner with my family, maybe an extra thirty minutes when we go somewhere. This leaves me with 2 hours of free time (do the math nub) to do homework and play stuff. With 30-60 minutes spent on doing homework, I am left with a final time of one and a half hours if I'm lucky. With this time, I'd rather occupy the period with other things, such as: talking with internet friends, doing mathematics, etc. etc.. WIth all these activities, on the main lucky day I can go on the computer for fifteen minutes, spending 5 to just boot and load up minecraft. To be honest, ten minutes at absolute maximum (barely happens) is plain boring, which leads into some other reasons.
2. I'm not really good.
Do I have to explain this -_-
3. My respect.
Over my ORE-tastic period of going on the server, wait, this calls for a pie chart. Shit I don't have a pie chart. Whatever, 50% of my time is wasted arguing with people that are invalid and immature. You know who you fucking are. When I apologized, some people accepted it, while some insulted me.
These people also make comments clearly are insolent and not true. For example. the prejudice that "All kids are annoying." Is this true? Not at fucking all. These people also threat to do things like kill me in my sleep, rip my heart out (you know who you are), and SPECIFICALLY rape my dog who has leg problems (lol you know who you are too), and these people are clearly too old to be this immature; I'd even consider them adolescents.

Adios!

<3 RSW,xeo,ntw,dark,tyler,evil,and *most others*

EDIT:

4. I'm really interested in math.
Math is one of my passions, and learning it is awesome, and along with continuing with my delve into the deep theory of mathematics, I am officially going to start physics too (gg34 <3).

Note: Just because I'm not on ORE doesn't mean I won't skype my lovelies.

RE: My "resume" of leaving ORE for a period. - Xray_Doc - 04-24-2014

But dog leg rape is muh fetish

In all seriousness, I hope you are happy and you should always put yourself, friends, and family before games. I hope we see you in the future.

RE: My "resume" of leaving ORE for a period. - Konstacon - 04-24-2014

Haha well, I guess I ewill. Tbh, you, X-ray, were one of my favorite people on RDF/ORE servers with your humor. Tongue

RE: My "resume" of leaving ORE for a period. - Chibill - 04-24-2014

Bye? And also the snuggly CPU wil not be forgotten.

RE: My "resume" of leaving ORE for a period. - Konstacon - 04-24-2014

Lol the first one? Tongue

Jesus that one was bad

RE: My "resume" of leaving ORE for a period. - greatgamer34 - 04-24-2014

Love you snuggles, and i wish you luck! HMU on skaip!!

RE: My "resume" of leaving ORE for a period. - AFtExploision - 04-24-2014

Lol 9 a clawk bedtiem!

RE: My "resume" of leaving ORE for a period. - greatgamer34 - 04-25-2014

Also "<3 RSW,xeo,ntw,dark,tyler,evil,and *most others*" Where am I? xD!!! I learned CLE with you!!!!!!!! <3

RE: My "resume" of leaving ORE for a period. - Magazorb - 04-25-2014

(04-25-2014, 01:19 AM)greatgamer34 Wrote: Also "<3 RSW,xeo,ntw,dark,tyler,evil,and *most others*" Where am I? xD!!! I learned CLE with you!!!!!!!! <3

Yay, no maga, i'm not in the softie list XD

But NOO! not snug Sad

RE: My "resume" of leaving ORE for a period. - Konstacon - 04-25-2014

maga how did i forget you :O