Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Admin Nominations - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Admin Nominations (/thread-2908.html)

Pages: 1 2

Admin Nominations - Xeomorpher - 03-29-2014

Yes, it's that time again; time to choose who's gonna be running the community now!

Post down below the in-game name of whomever you wish to nominate. The admins will then approve each of these as candidates, and we will hold a vote, where members choose the best option.

Your post should consist of the name of your nomination, and possibly a small case for why they should be a candidate.

Other posts will be deleted.
Even other admin posts *stares at DC and RSW*

You may not nominate yourself.

RE: Admin Nominations - greatgamer34 - 03-29-2014

I would like to nominate Darkroom.
Reasons:
Dark started redstoning when minecraft first came out. He was on the leading edge of redstone discoveries. He even (not that he likes to share) helped with the redgames cpus.

Dark has come a long way on ORE. When we first started talking i was a total skrub, now im not so much of a skrub.

He has matured and brings a great (see what i did there) deal of influence to the server.

-greatgamer34

RE: Admin Nominations - Darkroom - 03-30-2014

I would like to nominate greatgamer34.
Reasons:
Greatgamer is one of the greatest (no pun intended) people I know and has always been there for me i am sure he would work extremely hard to improve our server environment which to me defines being an admin.

RE: Admin Nominations - David - 03-30-2014

I'd like to nominate iceglade

He's a really nice guy who happens to be good at redstone as well. He's also very mature even though it might not seem that way in the shenanigans section of this forum, but hey. Let's be honest, who is mature there? I've seen a lot of people who I presume are the same age as him and ice really stands out.

RE: Admin Nominations - newomaster - 03-31-2014

I would like to nominate PNWMan for this staff election. PNWMan is an active and mature member of the community. He has done a great deal to contribute to the community already including (but not limited to): teaching many new students, helping inform visitors on how to apply, and building a new spawn.

RE: Admin Nominations - Chibill - 03-31-2014

I nominate Epic_SkyPilot!

1. He is nice must of the time.
2.helps a lot.

End of post.

RE: Admin Nominations - Neogreenyew - 03-31-2014

I nominate EvilDevil and RSW

RE: Admin Nominations - redstonewarrior - 03-31-2014

EDevil and RSW just stepped down due to inactivity. Any veterans can ask to be voted in by staff if they feel they have the time.
To keep this going, I nominate shadekiller. (Not sure I've seen him in a while, but I've been inactive.)

RE: Admin Nominations - Brittany - 04-01-2014

Darkroom for president.

He actually understands how the server is run, the plugins, has an extreme level of tardstone knowledge, and has the cock of a blue whale.

Anyone who disagrees is just a kid who doesn't understand how big boys and big girls work.

Darkroom for darkroom.

RE: Admin Nominations - Dcentrics - 04-01-2014

Since tyler is back ill throw him under the bus! and I don't see a reason he can be there either!