Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Who is the teacher that helped you the most? - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: School Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: Who is the teacher that helped you the most? (/thread-2217.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Who is the teacher that helped you the most? - Epic_SkyPilot - 01-28-2014

Just curious to see what you students think!

RE: Who is the teacher that helped you the most? - HometownPotato - 03-03-2014

There is a member that helped me a lot (he is applying to become a teacher I believe, veloxsouth). Although I'm not a student yet, he helped me understand the RS NOR and RS NAND latches

RE: Who is the teacher that helped you the most? - praskazoo - 03-03-2014

I believe you and Dylan, I never see you on any more though

RE: Who is the teacher that helped you the most? - Chibill - 03-03-2014

None because I was never a student here or RDF but properenglish (who I do not believe to be a teacher) tutorials on YouTube helped me learn.

RE: Who is the teacher that helped you the most? - Epic_SkyPilot - 03-03-2014

(03-03-2014, 07:33 AM)praskazoo Wrote: I believe you and Dylan, I never see you on any more though

Yeah, I know. I miss the server sometimes, but I just grew tired of all the problems that were going on. And by the look of the forums, it's actually getting worse. Maybe I'll come back soon, but for now I don't see myself doing that. The students are awesome, and you guys are actually why I stuck around for as long as I did.

RE: Who is the teacher that helped you the most? - Iceglade - 03-03-2014

How does it look like it's getting worse?

RE: Who is the teacher that helped you the most? - Dcentrics - 03-05-2014

that crazy goat

RE: Who is the teacher that helped you the most? - Konstacon - 03-09-2014

I used to be a good teacher until I noticed like ninety percent of the new people were inconsiderate fags. I started being an asshole and they're all like "ooh no a teacher is being mean! holy shit lets start a god damn riot!", which is actually stupid as fuck.

One example is when I was building xlag a dragon curve. I said I was doing math (it is math, fuck off retards) and like 3 students, even one asking me to teach him, said "WOW, how cool, so math-y!". You know who you are, people. I called one of them retarded and all of them got butthurt about it.

To be honest, no bragging meant, perhaps six-seven months ago, I was one of the best teachers ORE had, alongside people like alex. That was because all of the people I taught were nice, considerate people. I had tons of lessons and that helped people to even get member from only knowing how to build fanboy doors from youtube.

RE: Who is the teacher that helped you the most? - Iceglade - 03-09-2014

(03-09-2014, 03:40 PM)snugglycreeper9 Wrote: I used to be a good teacher until I noticed like ninety percent of the new people were inconsiderate fags. I started being an asshole and they're all like "ooh no a teacher is being mean! holy shit lets start a god damn riot!", which is actually stupid as fuck.

One example is when I was building xlag a dragon curve. I said I was doing math (it is math, fuck off retards) and like 3 students, even one asking me to teach him, said "WOW, how cool, so math-y!". You know who you are, people. I called one of them retarded and all of them got butthurt about it.

To be honest, no bragging meant, perhaps six-seven months ago, I was one of the best teachers ORE had, alongside people like alex. That was because all of the people I taught were nice, considerate people. I had tons of lessons and that helped people to even get member from only knowing how to build fanboy doors from youtube.

[Image: qkYShMJ.gif]

RE: Who is the teacher that helped you the most? - greatgamer34 - 03-16-2014

(03-09-2014, 03:40 PM)snugglycreeper9 Wrote: I used to be a good teacher until I noticed like ninety percent of the new people were inconsiderate fags. I started being an asshole and they're all like "ooh no a teacher is being mean! holy shit lets start a god damn riot!", which is actually stupid as fuck.

I know how you feel snug. I teach someone, and they become inconsiderate jerkoffs. Only a few actually learn something, and an even smaller percentage say thanks.