Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Most improved members on ORE? - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Build Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-50.html)
+--- Thread: Most improved members on ORE? (/thread-2073.html)

Pages: 1 2

Most improved members on ORE? - Epic_SkyPilot - 01-20-2014

I think it'd be interesting to see what people think. Who deserves to be recognized as the most improved member? If any of you remember me when I first joined, I made an ALU for my trial that I thought was amazing. But it was massive, 26ticks, had only 4 functions, and didn't use the adders for the logic functions. So obviously I've improved a lot, but other people have aswell (: so who do you guys think it is?!

RE: Most improved members on ORE? - Iceglade - 01-20-2014

Oh man, that's a hard question... most everybody here was a noob when we joined xP I think we'd have a many-way tie for that position!

RE: Most improved members on ORE? - EDevil - 01-20-2014

Hmm, perhaps i would go for tuchi. He went from a full noobie to cpu-building-maniac in 2 weeks. Yet again, i really didnt pay that much attention to players who would earn this position...

RE: Most improved members on ORE? - Chibill - 01-20-2014

I made a decoder base 2 bit mlytoplyer for my rdf trail. Now I am making ALU's and Memory
Like my item mem.

RE: Most improved members on ORE? - Iceglade - 01-20-2014

I have to go for tuchi as well, especially for such a short period of time Tongue

RE: Most improved members on ORE? - Epic_SkyPilot - 01-20-2014

(01-20-2014, 03:26 PM)Iceglade Wrote: I have to go for tuchi as well, especially for such a short period of time Tongue

I do have to agree with you guys on tuchi. But I would like to point out that I went from that first ALU (mentioned above) to a proper one, and building a full CPU within my first week on the server (x

Regardless, tuchi probably improved more because I did do a lot of research on my own a few months before applying. Oh and just to throw some more names out there, Jango has showed some massive improvement aswell. I taught him in one of my classes about CPUs and such, and he went from barely knowing RCA to knowing how to build a full ALU, and can even now tell me the entire architecture of simple CPUs. Keep in mind too that this was over the span of about 3 hours.

RE: Most improved members on ORE? - WrytXander - 01-31-2014

Hahaha with the help of cutlass, I was able tp build a computet in 4 days, and he made a thread about me to get engineer. Ah, the memoriez

And I did get engineer in 5 days >Smile

RE: Most improved members on ORE? - Epic_SkyPilot - 01-31-2014

Cut was an extremely smart individual, that much is confirmed. But he lost interest in helping people, and started to do the exact opposite. I can't say I'll miss him, he had this coming for a LONG time.

RE: Most improved members on ORE? - Iceglade - 01-31-2014

Tbh that makes it all the more sad... he had so much to offer.

RE: Most improved members on ORE? - TuchiTheSalt - 03-18-2014

lol I haven't checked the forums in a while xD. thanks guys I don't think im that good at logical redstone but ive learned a heck of a lot,
before i found the ORE server I didn't even know how do build a piston door xD