Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Have you seen what ORE has become? - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Build Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-50.html)
+--- Thread: Have you seen what ORE has become? (/thread-2035.html)

Pages: 1 2

Have you seen what ORE has become? - Konstacon - 01-18-2014

Since we were born from our abusive mother, the RDF, We were always a community of redstone... but have you ever noticed some other things we do? I've seen that we've come as a redstone community, but also a safe place for everyone. When one's upset, an other will notice and help the other as soon as he/she can. We also embark on other great activities like chess, and do a bit of derpy things. We have so much in common it brings us together.

Has anyone else noticed this?

RE: Have you seen what ORE has become? - AFtExploision - 01-18-2014

I usually see the exact opposite, actually

RE: Have you seen what ORE has become? - Xray_Doc - 01-18-2014

Yeah.

(01-18-2014, 05:11 AM)Xray_Doc Wrote: Yeah.

Yeah to me or the snuggly defected pig?

RE: Have you seen what ORE has become? - Xray_Doc - 01-18-2014

Yeah.

RE: Have you seen what ORE has become? - Jmking80 - 01-18-2014

I personally think, that ORE is way more then a server. It's a community of people sharing passion for the same things.

RE: Have you seen what ORE has become? - Null - 01-18-2014

About The Safe Place And Help Each Other Things...

NO...

It Isn't Like That...

RE: Have you seen what ORE has become? - EDevil - 01-18-2014

(01-18-2014, 10:10 AM)Jmking80 Wrote: I personally think, that ORE is way more then a server. It's a community of people sharing passion for the same things.

Not only that, i personally see ORE like a family. That's why i try to troll some on the server as well, you would do that to your own brother as well, where would the fun be if you didn't Wink

(01-18-2014, 02:17 PM)EvilDevil59NL Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 10:10 AM)Jmking80 Wrote: I personally think, that ORE is way more then a server. It's a community of people sharing passion for the same things.

Not only that, i personally see ORE like a family. That's why i try to troll some on the server as well, you would do that to your own brother as well, where would the fun be if you didn't Wink

So when I eat people on the server..

RE: Have you seen what ORE has become? - seankingman - 01-18-2014

(01-18-2014, 04:19 PM)AFtExploision Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 02:17 PM)EvilDevil59NL Wrote:

So when I eat people on the server..