Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
usb boot os & minecart usbä - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Projects & Inventions (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-19.html)
+---- Forum: In Progress (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-20.html)
+---- Thread: usb boot os & minecart usbä (/thread-1820.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: usb boot os & minecart usb - EDevil - 01-02-2014

Once again, USB is nothing more than a protocol. A protocol that we can't make in minecraft, due to it being highly inefficient when made in minecraft. What you mean is some sort of external storage, which would (for a cpu, example) nearly impossible. Apart from ender chests, we can't bring data from one place to another.

RE: usb boot os & minecart usb - Chibill - 01-02-2014

Evil minecarts!

(01-02-2014, 04:36 PM)Chibill Wrote: Evil minecarts!
You can't just place a minecart down and think it's connected. You need to lay rails down for it to work. Same as Redstone, you can't just place it down and think it's going to work, you'll need to bus / connect it first.

RE: usb boot os & minecart usb - AFtExploision - 01-02-2014

WIRELESS REDSTONE EVIL. Sure it will not work on ORE, but it shall work on SP, and most ORE members (I think) have decided that wireless redstone fits their made-up self-imposed all-encompassing redstone laws that somehow apply to other people

(01-02-2014, 08:22 PM)AFtExploision Wrote: WIRELESS REDSTONE EVIL. Sure it will not work on ORE, but it shall work on SP, and most ORE members (I think) have decided that wireless redstone fits their made-up self-imposed all-encompassing redstone laws that somehow apply to other people

nuff said.

RE: usb boot os & minecart usb - VirtualPineapple - 01-02-2014

lettuce wait for command blerks and badumtss

RE: usb boot os & minecart usb - Chibill - 01-03-2014

^
#Badapple

But yes let us wait for command blocks for a true USB like thing. But this is a WE powered USB like thing. RIGHT?

RE: usb boot os & minecart usb - AFtExploision - 01-03-2014

(01-02-2014, 08:32 PM)EvilDevil59NL Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 08:22 PM)AFtExploision Wrote: WIRELESS REDSTONE EVIL. Sure it will not work on ORE, but it shall work on SP, and most ORE members (I think) have decided that wireless redstone fits their made-up self-imposed all-encompassing redstone laws that somehow apply to other people

nuff said.

Nuuu you said it was not practical in MC.... you meant it was not practical on ORE, dumb-dumb

RE: usb boot os & minecart usb - EDevil - 01-03-2014

(01-03-2014, 12:45 AM)AFtExploision Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 08:32 PM)EvilDevil59NL Wrote:

nuff said.

Nuuu you said it was not practical in MC.... you meant it was not practical on ORE, dumb-dumb

Nice comeback Big Grin

RE: usb boot os & minecart usb - himehowareu - 01-04-2014

I am not going to build this on ore because I so not want lag while testing and I am planing on using command blocks for the screen that would have 15 colors and maybe command blocks for a wiring system and when I have a nighter level langue I will make a kernal that will let me write a terminal and latter I will make a web and or network of computers and hopefully set up a full computer lap

I know this is not going to be easy and this will not be fast especiallyWith only one and half people working on it and with school starting up this may take up to a year to build everything that I have said in this post

PS I know that I should not be fantasizing Of thing so great but we have to dream big to do big