Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
ORE Does the Rubik's Cube - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: ORE Does the Rubik's Cube (/thread-1612.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: ORE Does the Rubik's Cube - Jmking80 - 12-17-2013

Wait, you can actually "solve" these things? I thought they were just for show?!

RE: ORE Does the Rubik's Cube - Treesin - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 06:30 PM)Jmking80 Wrote: Wait, you can actually "solve" these things? I thought they were just for show?!

Haha it doesn't actually take too long to learn how. It's actually pretty easy if you do it with the beginner's method, only took me around two hours to memorize the couple of algorithms that you need for it.

If you want to do it fast... Well that's a different story lol.

RE: ORE Does the Rubik's Cube - WrytXander - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 06:09 PM)David Wrote: My record is like 2 mins-something I think, not really sure. It's pretty bad though.

Hehehe, It is not that hard to get faster dude :p When I was around 2 mins, I learned fingertricks, lubed my cube, got used to the algorithms even more, the it was at 1:15 or something. then I started f2l, that got me sub minute. :D And it is getting better :)))))

(12-17-2013, 06:30 PM)Jmking80 Wrote: Wait, you can actually "solve" these things? I thought they were just for show?!

Hahahah mahn :D This guy called Feliks Zemdegs just solved a scrambled Rubik's Cube with a mind-boggling 4.9 seconds. :s

RE: ORE Does the Rubik's Cube - Treesin - 12-18-2013

(12-17-2013, 10:07 PM)WrytXander Wrote: Hahahah mahn Big Grin This guy called Feliks Zemdegs just solved a scrambled Rubik's Cube with a mind-boggling 4.9 seconds. Confused

I am obsessed with Feliks, actually my favorite "celebrity". Tongue

When did he do that though? Not a competition, right? I think I would have heard about that...

I think he has 3 unofficial sub-5 solves, and his official average of 5 is like over a second faster than anyone else, which is absurd at that scale. He is just so much better than anyone out there in the competitive scene, it's crazy. AND he's amazing at a bunch of other events as well. That is why he is the love of my life.

RE: ORE Does the Rubik's Cube - Malcolmforde - 12-18-2013

(12-17-2013, 10:07 PM)WrytXander Wrote:
(12-17-2013, 06:09 PM)David Wrote: My record is like 2 mins-something I think, not really sure. It's pretty bad though.

Hehehe, It is not that hard to get faster dude :p When I was around 2 mins, I learned fingertricks, lubed my cube, got used to the algorithms even more, the it was at 1:15 or something. then I started f2l, that got me sub minute. Big Grin And it is getting better Smile))))

Hahahah mahn Big Grin This guy called Feliks Zemdegs just solved a scrambled Rubik's Cube with a mind-boggling 4.9 seconds. Confused
"Lube my Cube"
Lube your pube.

RE: ORE Does the Rubik's Cube - VirtualPineapple - 12-18-2013

no

RE: ORE Does the Rubik's Cube - WrytXander - 12-22-2013

(12-18-2013, 08:29 AM)VirtualPineapple Wrote: no

Why not :0

RE: ORE Does the Rubik's Cube - Xeomorpher - 12-24-2013

guess.

RE: ORE Does the Rubik's Cube - VirtualPineapple - 12-29-2013

no, don't even