Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Update from the ban - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Update from the ban (/thread-15824.html)

Update from the ban - RedProGaming - 06-05-2020

Dear reader,

You might think this is another attempt at an unban, but I know what I did is very wrong. I swear to god I'll not do it ever again. I feel bad now, it hurts. Anyway, I wanted to update you. I've been improving my redstone skills ever since I've been banned, and I've also started learning how to create bots and stuff and also machine learning. I hope this community is doing good right now, though it's sad I can't see for sure, other than rely on others. Anyway, I have to wait 1 more month, and I deserve it.

I know I've gotten my hands dirty here with this trolling and me being annoying. I'm very sorry for everyone.

By the way, I will get back on as soon as I get unbanned. I'm sorry for the braincell loss I have caused you.

Thank you for reading.

NOTE: This is not an appeal. Don't consider this as an appeal, it's just an update to keep you notified.

RE: Update from the ban - konsumlamm - 06-05-2020

How many times did you say that you'll never come back? Three? Four? Have you at least learned to not make promises you won't keep?

RE: Update from the ban - jxu - 06-06-2020

Single player redstone with WE and carpetmod tickwarp is pretty cool actually you should try it

RE: Update from the ban - RedProGaming - 06-06-2020

I will come back. I kind-of hated the server back then, but secretly missed it. That's why I said "I'm not coming back" like 1 billion times.

RE: Update from the ban - Trecar - 06-06-2020

You should consider that some people do not care whether you have bettered yourself and many more believe that you are unable to ever do so. Almost all of your many statements were outright lies (I changed-Insults people one post later), and, at least I, and probably most other people will never believe anything you say here again. Because of that, this is my honest advice: You might want to look for a different server to play on.

I am not saying this because I do not want you back. I do not really care, and I can deal with people writing bullshit in gamechat. But for your own sanity, you might be better off leaving. You just cannot have a good time on ORE, so why bother with it...

RE: Update from the ban - RedProGaming - 06-06-2020

I don't know what's wrong with me. I was a normal person a while ago, building stuff, wanting to improve my skills, and eventually I joined ORE. But I became a troll. A big troll. And I don't know why. People will consider me a jerk now. I messed up, and I know it. People will of course not believe anything I say. But I want to apologize to everyone out there. I know I did wrong. And I should try to control myself a lot more. I'll try my best to fix myself. Thank you.