Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Well this is awkward... - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Moderation (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-94.html)
+--- Forum: Incidents (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-97.html)
+---- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-99.html)
+---- Thread: Well this is awkward... (/thread-15568.html)

Well this is awkward... - Mr_Redstone595 - 12-30-2019

IGN Mr_Redstone595, better known by the nicknames Blue, Blue_595, Bluestone, c8h10n4o2, etc.
I was banned for spam for the billionth time.
I will try to shut the F U C K up for once. May work, may not.

I'm gonna be less screamy. I hope...
Might not work, but I need ORE for my own sanity.

RE: Well this is awkward... - PabloDons - 12-30-2019

I'm sorry, but ORE is not a therapy service. If you need mental health help, you should talk to loved ones and professionals. We can only offer you a place on ORE if you will respect the rules and other members. I hope this will motivate you to get better mentally and seek help, but for now it's a no.

RE: Well this is awkward... - Mr_Redstone595 - 12-30-2019

@PabloDons I understand, but I don't care. As long as I have ORE, I'm okay... ish.

Edit 1: Sure, I'll follow rules. I just get dangerously bored without ORE.

Edit 2: I can't promise anything...

Edit 3: If it will get me a place on ORE, then yeah, I'll respect the rules and stuff... But, it's very easy to piss me off.

RE: Well this is awkward... - PabloDons - 12-30-2019

(12-30-2019, 06:02 PM)Mr_Redstone595 Wrote: @PabloDons I understand, but I don't care. As long as I have ORE, I'm okay... ish.

You clearly don't understand. Like I said, ORE is not a therapy service. If you want to be a part of ORE, rules must be followed and respect must be given. We don't ask for much. If you can be friendly and avoid being a nuisance, then you're welcome. Clearly you can't even promise that.

RE: Well this is awkward... - Mr_Redstone595 - 12-31-2019

Oh, how's this for an appeal reason:
It's the only bearable redstone server that runs at a decent speed on my computer.

And for the salmon: I have literally no idea what order you are talking about. It was placed either for a company that no longer exists, or so long ago that no records exist for that order.

I'm starting to get a bit impatient... what the hell am I supposed to do here?

RE: Well this is awkward... - Nickster258 - 01-01-2020

(12-31-2019, 06:57 PM)Mr_Redstone595 Wrote: Oh, how's this for an appeal reason:
It's the only bearable redstone server that runs at a decent speed on my computer.

And for the salmon: I have literally no idea what order you are talking about. It was placed either for a company that no longer exists, or so long ago that no records exist for that order.

We've given you many graces but this is the fourth ban related to your seemingly compulsive text chat spamming issues. Most all staff are on the same page in that this ban is unnegotiable for a few months, just to follow the progression of severity.

RE: Well this is awkward... - PabloDons - 01-02-2020

(12-31-2019, 06:57 PM)Mr_Redstone595 Wrote: Oh, how's this for an appeal reason:

Yeah, I know ORE is pretty good. It's because we deal with problem makers that hurt your online experience.

(12-31-2019, 06:57 PM)Mr_Redstone595 Wrote: I'm starting to get a bit impatient... what the hell am I supposed to do here?

Pretty damn simple. Deal with your health first, then give the appeal another crack.

RE: Well this is awkward... - Mr_Redstone595 - 01-11-2020

I'll start over--
NOTE: Large transmission (9 lines, 2253 bytes)
NOTE: Use CR+LF newline encoding for transmission estimate
NOTE: Fake words used in transmission: {"craptop", "spammage"}
START OF TRANSMISSION

I'm actually okay mentally, I just get really freakin' bored when I don't have a thing to do. Not necessarily insanity... I've tried to prevent and rectify boredom, to a very limited degree of success. Oddly enough, when I get the incredibly rare opportunity to get onto the better computer (rather than this craptop), even if I made a giant list of ideas of things to do in the games (and IDE) I have there, I never do many of them. I have a very hard time convincing myself to do things.
I understand that spam was the reason for this ban, along with all of my bans before it. When I started this thread, I immediately realized why I never tried to do a ban appeal before: I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to say. BUT, that doesn't mean I won't try. The things I will start doing, or stop doing, as the case may be, will be outlined below. Please note, however, that there may be some methods I try that are not listed here:
1). Idiotic spam loops with another person will be prevented by simply thinking to myself "is this really a good use of your limited time?"
2). Arguments with stubborn people (who you can not convince no matter how hard you try) will just be... Well, this seems way too obvious to me, and yet I still get sucked into these, which lead to problem #1. I'll try to just ignore them.
3). (Note to self) In the event of boredom, come up with a redstone idea (optionally computational redstone) and try to build that. If that doesn't work, disconnect from the server, IRC, Discord, and other connections to the server to prevent spammage, and just go do something else instead, while you think of more ideas.
4). (Another note to self) When I start to get pissed off... maybe I just go away?
Aaand... now that I'm reviewing this post, this seems to be turning into some kind of psychology session?! I'll allow this. Incidentally, a lot of people seem to be making fun of me in the most ridiculously idiotic way possible, but I DO actually have problems with... ADHD, OCD (in one way or another), ASD (Which fun fact, you can give to someone. You just need an old laptop and a one-foot vertical distance. I know because I accidentally did it to myself.) and potentially a lot more that I still don't know about.

END OF TRANSMISSION

RE: Well this is awkward... - Mr_Redstone595 - 05-30-2020

(01-01-2020, 04:59 PM)Nickster258 Wrote:

We've given you many graces but this is the fourth ban related to your seemingly compulsive text chat spamming issues. Most all staff are on the same page in that this ban is unnegotiable for a few months, just to follow the progression of severity.

This message was sent on 01-01-2020, it is currently 06-01-2020. I'm sure this ban is now negotiable.