Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Request for unban - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Moderation (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-94.html)
+--- Forum: Incidents (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-97.html)
+---- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-99.html)
+---- Thread: Request for unban (/thread-15450.html)

Pages: 1 2

Request for unban - AggYz - 10-08-2019

Dear mods of ORE,

IGN: AggYz

I have been recently permanently banned on ORE. This is because I drew a Penis on my plot (Thread that got me banned) . I agree that this part is my fault. "ant714925", a member of ORE who was involved in the incident, also created a penis. Here is proof that he made one: Proof Ant drew a Penis. ExApollo - the member who created the thread to ban me - also stated that the penis could get him banned, however he only tried to ban me. Here's the image: 
[Image: 05dccfeacbeba979f435cf51e406c5b8.png]

Also I, in no way, was trying to harass any of the members that were online. I took it as a joke and they did not. However when the argument escalated, both parties did use harsh words. I have only recently joined ORE and have made many friends on there. I have been given a perm ban and personally think that this is way too harsh.

I hope you understand why I think this is a legitimate reason to unban me. Thank you,

AggYz

RE: Request for unban - AggYz - 10-08-2019

(10-08-2019, 09:15 PM)klebdotio Wrote: Are you people really complaining about someone drawing dicks on their plot and having a good time? WHY?????????

Umm... Ye, I was having a fun time making them too, then ExApollo cam out of nowhere and banned me.

RE: Request for unban - PabloDons - 10-08-2019

Obviously yeah, the permanent ban is way too much. I was gonna change it to something more reasonable.

Anyway, even if it was originally a joke, if someone takes it negatively, it will be considered harassment and you should stop. Also homophobic comments and NSFW content is against the rules. Staff will look into the rest of the situation and take reasonable actions towards anyone involved. I'll notify you of the length of the ban when it's decided. Though personally I think it's fairly minor and the ban probably won't be very long.

RE: Request for unban - PabloDons - 10-08-2019

For anyone wondering btw:

Although we support free speech, ORE is a private server run by volunteers and it reserves the right to tailor chat. We want a friendly environment that young people also can be a part of. Don't be drawing genitals and calling people names for the purpose of aggravating. It's not nice.

RE: Request for unban - AggYz - 10-09-2019

(10-08-2019, 11:22 PM)PabloDons Wrote: For anyone wondering btw:

Although we support free speech, ORE is a private server run by volunteers and it reserves the right to tailor chat. We want a friendly environment that young people also can be a part of. Don't be drawing genitals and calling people names for the purpose of aggravating. It's not nice.
Ok thank you.

RE: Request for unban - Apollo - 10-09-2019

You left out the main part of the report, which was the dick + what you "drew" (the text) Also, I had no idea Ant built one of those too. I said they could get YOU banned. Sorry about that part.

(10-09-2019, 05:22 PM)Apollo Wrote: You left out the main part of the report, which was the dick + what you "drew" (the text) Also, I had no idea Ant built one of those too. I said they could get YOU banned. Sorry about that part.

Nope. I linked your thread - including all the info. I also wish to apologise to you, wiggle and ant.

Also, I'm certain that you know that ant drew a dick: you replied, "Woah, that is big"
[Image: 84beba6ce8f5a963adc205e57dc811e4.png]

RE: Request for unban - PabloDons - 10-09-2019

Unbanned! It seems after some reading into it, the situation was far from deserving a ban. I apologize for acting too fast, that's my mistake. Though I'd still like you and everyone else to take my last message to heart.

(10-09-2019, 06:47 PM)PabloDons Wrote: Unbanned! It seems after some reading into it, the situation was far from deserving a ban. I apologize for acting too fast, that's my mistake. Though I'd still like you and everyone else to take my last message to heart.

Thanks so much!!!

RE: Request for unban - PabloDons - 10-10-2019

(10-09-2019, 08:32 PM)AggYz Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 02:14 PM)Apollo Wrote: I'm told making introductions is pretty regular here, so here goes

Good at banning people. Big Grin

This is not taking my last message to heart... Can you explain yourself?