Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
In Regards to Recent Events - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: In Regards to Recent Events (/thread-14690.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: In Regards to Recent Events - LambdaPI - 10-20-2018

The reason you were banned was because you lied to staff about your involvement with datawave. You lost our trust.

RE: In Regards to Recent Events - LordDecapo - 10-20-2018

(10-20-2018, 06:38 PM)LambdaPI Wrote: The reason you were banned was because you lied to staff about your involvement with datawave. You lost our trust.

How can someone be kept in a staff team when they can not be trusted?

RE: In Regards to Recent Events - greatgamer34 - 10-20-2018

banned because I lied to staff? I didnt even have a chance to say anything to staff before i was banned kek. You guys claimed someone shared private files, i didnt say shit because my files were public. the name of the doc as dodo pointed out was "ore stuff shareable".

(10-20-2018, 06:28 PM)greatgamer34 Wrote: 4 days to write a fokn ban report....
like if we honestly did something wrong the ban report should have been out the hour after we got banned.....
but there wasnt a legitimate reason
they were upset how I shared the ORE constitution with datawave and they claimed its a private file
imagine if the US constitution was not allowed to be seen by its own citizens....
also the doc i shared wasnt even approved to be used by ORE so they werent even using it.
This is all very cute and i loved your community but your administration is trash(besides pauk and digi). It was nice being a part of ORE for 5 years(wow that a lot of time)
Also in response to capo, who seems to think the way i was elected 5 years ago was bullshit, why do you say that? Is it because I became Admin before you? I heard all of the shit that was said when i wasnt there and my assumptions that staff never liked me seem to be sprinkled with some truth.

Also this is a fokn bullshit scumbag reason right here and after 4 days this is the best you could come up with" VThe collaboration between these two former staff has lead us to make the decision to ban both DataCorruption and Greatgamer34 due to their negligence and overall denial of collusion."

You can ban a 5 year long member because their helping on another server? Also heres the link to the doc I shared: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xduoJSsxABqiQ3TvaWL32CO5g5jgOxCuHdc4jTGjJRY/edit?usp=sharing

I love how this screams childishness and nothing but pure emotional rage. The only reason you think this staff is trash, is because we didnt bend over every time you wanted us to take it. Just because you want something, and the vast majority of other staff dont, doesnt mean we are a trash staff team, it simply means you do not know how to properly go about convincing people to go along with your plans and have a sheer unwillingness to compromise.

Nah capo it seemed like when there was staff consensus it was you and nick that would shoot things down. Ive said it before and ill say it again. its nick> capo> admins>mods>everyone else> neo(love ya neo)

(10-20-2018, 07:01 PM)greatgamer34 Wrote: Nah capo it seemed like when there was staff consensus it was you and nick that would shoot things down. Ive said it before and ill say it again. its nick> capo> admins>mods>everyone else> neo(love ya neo)

I would love to see this proof. Honestly. Cause from my memory, Nickster and I disagreed on the activity thing and Jer and I worked with You and Data on something that would make everyone happy. Then mentioned that we just wanted you to repost a new thread since the old one was so filled with edits and poll changes. You simply had to make a new vote and that would have been passed, either of you could have.

There have been many votes that He and I have voted together and seperate, won and lost... There hasnt really been any major change or anything that was simply nick or I doing it all the way (that i can remember, i could be wrong, If you have examples I would like to know what they are). We discuss things, I may not make a post on the forums for some of the minor things I do, but i talk in slack and get ppls input till i know the majority has replied and is in agreeance, if not enough yeses, i just make a joke and forget about it.

I could get ORE staff not wanting their staff to be active on another 'competing' server, so like demote me and shit whatever, but can you justify the ban? lmao like this is charades.

RE: In Regards to Recent Events - JeremyG - 10-20-2018

I normally don't like to comment on stuff like this. However, you seem to really just ignore everything that's said and state the exact same things again, and again, and again. We demoted you because of the *complete* loss of trust(lying about stuff is probably the worst thing you could have done). We banned you because of the combination of this and the fact that you kept starting shit, just like you're doing here.

You're making false accusations too. For example, we have had many, many things that both capo and nick didn't like still happen.

(Also, the thing about "shareable", that's one of three documents that was shared and is the only one that had "shareable" in the title.)

RE: In Regards to Recent Events - Phase - 10-20-2018

Just to clarify, I'm neutral in all this. I don't care what happens. I just like jumping around redstone creations.

(10-20-2018, 06:37 PM)LordDecapo Wrote: If you handled yourself as an adult, none of this would have even needed to happen.
Christ, I hate when people say this. No one here is acting like an adult. No one. Not you, not Data, not Nickster, not Great.
Everyone here is acting petty and entitled. If you actually wanted to cooperate, you wouldn't be finding excuses to ban
people or start your own servers.

(10-20-2018, 06:38 PM)LambdaPI Wrote: The reason you were banned was because you lied to staff about your involvement with datawave. You lost our trust.
Is this not ridiculous? This is a Video Game Server. This isn't politics, this is a bunch of nerds who like a video game.
This "he said she said" bullshit is stupid.

(10-20-2018, 06:41 PM)dodo_hacker Wrote: LOL, "private document" > "ORE stuff shareable.docx"
I dont know if im missing some info, but the story sounds... odd.
If sharing documents was the reason for the ban, then the ORE staff did a terrible job at preventing it.
I mean, come on, ORE stuff shareable? You didn't even name it "private" or something else to indicate it wasn't a public document?
When I saw it, I instantly assumed it was public knowledge from the name. After skimming through it, it looked like your average set
of server rules. Why this is such a hot topic is beyond me, but I don't understand why the ORE staff team didn't take measures to seal
a document they were so worried about leaking. Who the fuck makes a shareable link to a Google Doc if they don't want it being shared?
What's next, the CAS storing passwords in plaintext? If you didn't want people to leak it, you should have taken more care with who
had access to it.

And once it was "at DataWave", I didn't see much use of it. Some guys (all of which are/were ORE members) just discussed it, and saw it
as a starting point for what a future DataWave "constitution" could be. Your future server rules and such being kept secret is
ridiculous. To be honest, it just sounds like you needed an excuse to ban him. Why these documents are "private" is beyond me. I didn't
read every word, but they didn't contain anything special. If they did, fine. They shouldn't have been shared, but they also shouldn't
have been posted on Google Docs. I still think it's stupid that the rules of a Minecraft Server are being locked up.

As for DataCorruption, why was he banned? That isn't explained here at all. Just because he denied knowing about the documents?
Because he wanted to start his own server? Because he knows gg? He probably shouldn't have lied about having the documents if that's
what happened, but banning some of the most active members on ORE is going to split things up.

Again, I don't have a stake on either side. I'm just here to sprint jump on blocks.

RE: In Regards to Recent Events - ElectroPlaysMC - 10-20-2018

all of this is bullshit