Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
In Regards to Recent Events - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: In Regards to Recent Events (/thread-14690.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

In Regards to Recent Events - Admin - 10-20-2018

Given the events the past week or so, Staff would like to lay out the events and the reason for our actions, inviting community input regarding these actions.

It was brought to our attention that Greatgamer34 was contributing to Datawave, a community that DataCorruption is trying to start. We decided to talk with Greatgamer34, asking about his involvement in Datawave. Greatgamer34 denied involvement in Datawave. Another individual later came to Staff saying that Greatgamer34 posted private documentation from Staff’s private discussion board to Datawave just days before being asked about his involvement in Datawave. Greatgamer34 has also stated that he would release more once Datawave went public. One should also take into consideration that Greatgamer34 was actively trying to become Admin again. Doing so would result in Greatgamer34 obtaining much more information and that could be seen as a threat against ORE given his collusion with Datawave and his tendency to publicize private information.

Upon finding this out, we concluded that the best course of action was to demote Greatgamer34 due to the lack of integrity and trust his actions portrayed. Meanwhile, DataCorruption denied receiving help and denied that these documents ever existed in Datawave. Greatgamer34, during his time as staff, implemented changes without consulting the rest of staff, such as making public statements without proper staff discussion, while DataCorruption, after some time being a moderator, decided to leave ORE in order to make his own community. The collaboration between these two former staff has lead us to make the decision to ban both DataCorruption and Greatgamer34 due to their negligence and overall denial of collusion.

As always, Staff greatly appreciates community input. We love the ORE community and do not want it to become split by events such as this. We do not expect all of ORE to understand Staff’s reasoning for our actions, but we would appreciate an open mind when considering the situation.

RE: In Regards to Recent Events - Legofreak - 10-20-2018

.../s

RE: In Regards to Recent Events - Classified - 10-20-2018

somebody toucha my spaghet

(10-20-2018, 05:50 AM)Legofreak Wrote: .../s

RE: In Regards to Recent Events - Matthew - 10-20-2018

(10-20-2018, 02:42 AM)Admin Wrote: Given the events the past week or so, Staff would like to lay out the events and the reason for our actions, inviting community input regarding these actions.

It was brought to our attention that Greatgamer34 was contributing to Datawave, a community that DataCorruption is trying to start. We decided to talk with Greatgamer34, asking about his involvement in Datawave. Greatgamer34 denied involvement in Datawave. Another individual later came to Staff saying that Greatgamer34 posted private documentation from Staff’s private discussion board to Datawave just days before being asked about his involvement in Datawave. Greatgamer34 has also stated that he would release more once Datawave went public. One should also take into consideration that Greatgamer34 was actively trying to become Admin again. Doing so would result in Greatgamer34 obtaining much more information and that could be seen as a threat against ORE given his collusion with Datawave and his tendency to publicize private information.

Upon finding this out, we concluded that the best course of action was to demote Greatgamer34 due to the lack of integrity and trust his actions portrayed. Meanwhile, DataCorruption denied receiving help and denied that these documents ever existed in Datawave. Greatgamer34, during his time as staff, implemented changes without consulting the rest of staff, such as making public statements without proper staff discussion, while DataCorruption, after some time being a moderator, decided to leave ORE in order to make his own community. The collaboration between these two former staff has lead us to make the decision to ban both DataCorruption and Greatgamer34 due to their negligence and overall denial of collusion.

As always, Staff greatly appreciates community input. We love the ORE community and do not want it to become split by events such as this. We do not expect all of ORE to understand Staff’s reasoning for our actions, but we would appreciate an open mind when considering the situation.

r/quityourbullshit

RE: In Regards to Recent Events - Legofreak - 10-20-2018

^^^^^

RE: In Regards to Recent Events - greatgamer34 - 10-20-2018

4 days to write a fokn ban report....
like if we honestly did something wrong the ban report should have been out the hour after we got banned.....
but there wasnt a legitimate reason
they were upset how I shared the ORE constitution with datawave and they claimed its a private file
imagine if the US constitution was not allowed to be seen by its own citizens....
also the doc i shared wasnt even approved to be used by ORE so they werent even using it.
This is all very cute and i loved your community but your administration is trash(besides pauk and digi). It was nice being a part of ORE for 5 years(wow that a lot of time)
Also in response to capo, who seems to think the way i was elected 5 years ago was bullshit, why do you say that? Is it because I became Admin before you? I heard all of the shit that was said when i wasnt there and my assumptions that staff never liked me seem to be sprinkled with some truth.

Also this is a fokn bullshit scumbag reason right here and after 4 days this is the best you could come up with" VThe collaboration between these two former staff has lead us to make the decision to ban both DataCorruption and Greatgamer34 due to their negligence and overall denial of collusion."

You can ban a 5 year long member because their helping on another server? Also heres the link to the doc I shared: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xduoJSsxABqiQ3TvaWL32CO5g5jgOxCuHdc4jTGjJRY/edit?usp=sharing

RE: In Regards to Recent Events - greatgamer34 - 10-20-2018

oh and if they ddelete that post cuz it has the link, pm me and ill share it with you.
-
gg34

RE: In Regards to Recent Events - LordDecapo - 10-20-2018

It took 4 days cause you and data were spreading so much false information and shit talking that we had to all agree on something to say that didnt fall right into your two's childish games. If you handled yourself as an adult, none of this would have even needed to happen. Learn honesty and respect and maybe you could actually be a valid staff member in a community, just never this one again.