Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Elections Fall 2018! READ THE UPDATE! - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Elections Fall 2018! READ THE UPDATE! (/thread-14566.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Elections Fall 2018! - HyperXti - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:40 PM)dodo_hacker Wrote: I nominate HyperXti, as he is a great builder.

I accept as I would be the best staff ever. Vote for me and you will see why

RE: Elections Fall 2018! - Matthew - 09-09-2018

im nomming optimo, he is a smart little cookie. He be p e r f e c t mod material

RE: Elections Fall 2018! - optimo - 09-09-2018

I nominate konsumlamm

He/she has been a friendly and active member, and always helpful. Seems to know quite a lot.

RE: Elections Fall 2018! - optimo - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 04:32 PM)Matthew Wrote: im nomming optimo, he is a smart little cookie. He be p e r f e c t mod material

There comes a time in one's life where tough choices have to be made. When you have to put everything on the line and account for not just the knowns and unknowns but everything in between. In those challenging times its good to know you can depend on a friend to give you advice and helpful information, guidance and a willingness and openness to sharing know-how from years of experience. I can't think of a more meaningful way to spend my time than babysitting a bunch of pre-teen nipsuckers.

You take the good
You take the bad
You take them both and there you have
The facts of life
The facts of life

RE: Elections Fall 2018! - Alex_you - 09-09-2018

I nominate Nemes.

I chose nemes because he is generally kind to others, and respects the rules more than anyone i know. On top of that, he is responsible and also knows the responsibilities of being staff. I believe that he would be great at it and that he deserves it more than anyone else.

RE: Elections Fall 2018! - konsumlamm - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 04:54 PM)optimo Wrote: I nominate konsumlamm

He/she has been a friendly and active member, and always helpful. Seems to know quite a lot.

Thank you, I accept the nomination.

First of all, it's "he", eventhough you might think differently when you hear me. I'm a fairly active ORE member since more than 3 years now and I'm on quite often. As far as I know, I haven't broken any rules yet and if you know me, you know that you can trust me (at least i hope you know lol). Of course i would do trials, accept applications, ban spammers etc, but that should be obvious.

RE: Elections Fall 2018! - ElectroPlaysMC - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 01:56 PM)Kuki Wrote: Electric friez is my choice

bcuz he is awesome,pretty active,gay,knows how to parkour on redstone,gud at computationale redstonene,not much dramas/bans.

he kool kid

also memes

first of all, im not gay.

second of all. thx for the nomination. i personally believe i'd do a great job at moderator because i truly want to uphold the rules and help the community. when someone builds a lag machine, i will kick/ban them and remove the machine. when someone submits an app, i'll trial them.

basically i'll do everything that a moderator is expected to do

RE: Elections Fall 2018! - ElectroPlaysMC - 09-09-2018

i would also like to nominate kuki back. i believe that if i dont make the election (likely) or if digi doesnt, he'd be my pick. i believe he's a great member and would do a great job for the community

RE: Elections Fall 2018! - EEVV - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 02:32 PM)HyperXti Wrote: I nominate the one and only EEVV

Reason: He has Divine Intellect! He has shown great skills with redstone. EEVV is also a fantastic teacher as he really cares about others.

haters are just jealous people

I accept your nomination. I know 2 people have been waiting for me to say this... I will officially unban myself when I get Moderator rank. EEVV was so great we're coming up with EEVV 2 which will turn nicktatorship into a kingdom focused on praising God and his Temple.

RE: Elections Fall 2018! - Kuki - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 08:27 PM)ElectroPlaysMC Wrote: i would also like to nominate kuki back. i believe that if i dont make the election (likely) or if digi doesnt, he'd be my pick. i believe he's a great member and would do a great job for the community

ree,thanks from me !

I ofc dont accept the nomination.

I think i should be a mod because ive always wanted to help staff with our bootiful nicktatorismic server.

Being more serious i want to become a member of the staff to help people out.Trial students,accepts applications and shit like that.
I have some past experience with being a mod on other servers also i helped pauk a bit with trials and watched students get trialed
quite often.Also thats a little bit weird but i feel like being a staff member makes you actually count in the community and gives some
respect.

I have no past dramas and i didnt ever get banned,except for a few joke bans and one friendly ban from koy.
If i somehow get to be in the staff team ill ofcourse be more serious and respect the rules alot more.

Thank

~Also the memes