Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Standard TS meeting time? - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Standard TS meeting time? (/thread-1445.html)

Pages: 1 2

Standard TS meeting time? - EDevil - 11-28-2013

Was thinking of organizing something like this, since i find TS a lot more personal than just typing stuff in MC.

So the basic idea here is to have some sort of standard time for everyone (some day & night, lets say Friday night) to just meet up on TS. Have all a great time, talk about what you're gonna do in the weekend, etc. Now the problem with this though is that we have active players from all over the globe. So we do not only need to specify the Day and time, but also the perfect time that will make everyone happy in each time zone. But first things first, are you guys interested in this plan? Vote simply Yes or No, and we'll see if this becomes a thing!

RE: Standard TS meeting time? - Xray_Doc - 11-29-2013

I think we should organize other games like TF2 or DayZ.

RE: Standard TS meeting time? - EDevil - 11-29-2013

Great idea! We have such an amazing community on ORE, i think it would be a lot of fun to play other games with each other!

RE: Standard TS meeting time? - Dcentrics - 12-04-2013

Later today i will set up Gaming channels to support those games... Reply for suggestions for games that will be added.

RE: Standard TS meeting time? - EDevil - 12-04-2013

How bout Gary's mod? Perhaps KSP in combination with the o so buggy Multiplayer mod & GTA V?

RE: Standard TS meeting time? - Xray_Doc - 12-04-2013

Do you have GTA for the PS3?

Also, unless it's a pruvate building server please no GMod. It's filled with 10 year olds now.

RE: Standard TS meeting time? - EDevil - 12-04-2013

Thats fucking retarded man >.> Haven't played that game in quite some time, its a shame to see it being filled up with little kids nowadays

RE: Standard TS meeting time? - Xray_Doc - 12-05-2013

No offense, but it's like saying Minecraft is any different. I can only think of a few other communities other than ours that haven't been overrun by little kid minigame servers.

RE: Standard TS meeting time? - Chibill - 12-05-2013

This has given me an idea I am going to make a mod to basically have team speak and minecraft one where players in a setable distance can hear you with push to talk and they can respond to you then bring the idea up to mojang. I would love to see something like it added then we would not need Teamspeak and we could talk to each other on the server. And this is off topic in off topic.

RE: Standard TS meeting time? - EDevil - 12-05-2013

(12-05-2013, 12:20 AM)Xray_Doc Wrote: No offense, but it's like saying Minecraft is any different. I can only think of a few other communities other than ours that haven't been overrun by little kid minigame servers.

Totally agree with you. I only play on ORE, so thats why i didnt notice it that much, i guess...