Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Excuse by me to redstoners.com - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Excuse by me to redstoners.com (/thread-1298.html)

Pages: 1 2

Excuse by me to redstoners.com - EDevil - 11-03-2013

The video is removed. Im deeply sorry for all the damage i've done to the reputation of ORE and the band between ORE and Redstoner.com. The video was immature, and i should have known better.
Quote:First and formost, if you came here from a link i gave you through youtube, i want to say thank you for your arguments. All of the "Hate" comments on my video were all, still, very nice and polite, so kudo's to those guys.

Now, onto the comments;
[Image: Image.png]
Starting with Pan, moving up to the last comment.

First of all, i understand your reaction. I really do, but you are also giving me the impression that you did not watch the whole video. For instance;
"and calling people noobs just beacuse they are interested in other stuff as you is really childish"
I can confirm (and i bet you 6 other players on ore as well) that the players on Redstoner.com have been calling us noobs all the time because we like ALU's. Thats kinda odd, isn't it? If i call people noobs because they like building doors in MC its not cool, but when peeps of Redstoner.com say that im a noob because i like redstone related logic, its fine?!? If you really dont believe me, just check the logs mate. I think i made my point here
"how to doo /spawn aswell as get a plot or figure out why it doesnt work, i assume"
My problem wasn't getting out of a certain area / region, it was having no permissions for flying at first log on, which is something that, for instance, the ORE server does have.
"you either play on ORE, or the RDF you are a discrase to everyone out there that does logics. you are making fun of them beacuse"
Yes, i played on the RDF and ORE if that answers your question. Btw, it looks like you haven't finished your sentence quite right, so i would love to get another comment from you on my video with the rest of the text.

Moving on to DBDJ93's comment

I honestly had some respect for the ORE server, i even considered joining it once, although if the player base acts like this, then ORE has just lost all the respect i did have for it and i don't think i will be joining this server any time soon.
Once again, understandable reaction. Yet again, i dont feel like you've been watching the whole video, cause you can clearly see the "respect" level of the players of redstoner.com on our server at 8:33, 9:20, 10:36. I can assure you, that we NEVER spammed chat on redstoner.com and NEVER used any cursing (might be a "fck" here and there, yet again, Alex was using the same words as i did, so i dont think its a big deal).

So, what is this at the end? Well, it has all got out a bit of control, shown here by the like bar;
[Image: image2.png]

What my proposal is, i have absolutely no problem dropping the video from youtube from my channel. It was NEVER my intention to hurt people's feelings, nor those of players / admins from redstoner.com. Of course, redstoner.com is a great server for starters to experiment with redstone timings, piston mechanisms and other tricks. We all appriciate that, dont think for a second we dont. However, i'll always treat people the same like they treat me; i came on YOUR redstone server and was called out for a noob within 2 minutes, so you might want to reconsider your reactions on my video.

Finaly and formost, if you had your doubts about this video (pointing finger at Pan atm) why didn't you comment on my specially created topic here? I helt the video back for a week! You had a week to give some good arguments where i might had changed my mind onto uploading the video.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day

1 Thing i forgotten to add to this all. If you, for some reason, still disagree with me and my video, please hate me instead of the ORE community. When there is 1 idiot in a group of 40 people, you're not gonna say that the whole group is retarded, when its just that one person.

RE: Excuse by me to redstoners.com - Xray_Doc - 11-03-2013

It was so worth it.

RE: Excuse by me to redstoners.com - Malcolmforde - 11-03-2013

I missed all 4 chances D:

RE: Excuse by me to redstoners.com - Chibill - 11-03-2013

I think that if they can call use noob why can't we call them noobs that like the old saying an eye for an eye.

Also I need got to even see the video. So yeah I have no input here.

RE: Excuse by me to redstoners.com - seankingman - 11-03-2013

Kudos for handling this very well; but after watching the video and reading these comments I have to say that in my opinion these two comments are exaggerated to some degree. The Redstoner people (or some of them) disrespected you on both their server and our server so why shouldn't we do the same?

P.S - I'm not in any way claiming that redstoner.com is a poor server, I have never logged onto it and I respect those who maintain it and commit to helping the redstone community.

RE: Excuse by me to redstoners.com - Somepotato - 11-03-2013

It creates a feedback loop of two groups fighting back and forth.

RE: Excuse by me to redstoner.com - EDevil - 11-03-2013

I would just like to clear one thing up before this topic gets deleted, closed or whatever. I dropped the video of youtube because of the respect i have for ORE and the public relation between them and Redstoner.com (Maybe also a bit because i have 6 death messages in my inbox, and advice from Newo, but were just going to ignore that for the time being Wink ). I watched the video on my hdd today though, and all i can tell the ORE community and admins that i edited the video correctly. Meaning, that neither Me, IceGlade, JXU, Nachoman or anyone else who was with me that day on the server is seeing in that video Cursing, Using the name of ORE in a bad way, using Caps, or any other shenanigans, just like Xeo suggested in this reaction.
(10-28-2013, 10:41 PM)Xeomorpher Wrote: Sure you can post it! We're not gonna dictate what you can or can't say! Just don't go making ORE look bad by doing things like this...
(you must realize that i did not include this kind of behavior of us on the server in THE VIDEO. We might did some things... wrong on the server, which i realize perfectly well)

RE: Excuse by me to redstoners.com - David - 11-03-2013

6 death threats? 6 of 'em? People can say alot about you. But you can say alot more about them.

RE: Excuse by me to redstoners.com - Xray_Doc - 11-03-2013

You realize death threats can be brought to court, right? The gov is serious about shit like that. They have no major reasons for sending you those.

In other words, show us the messages. If you don't want to post them PM them to admins.

RE: Excuse by me to redstoners.com - EDevil - 11-03-2013

Cmon, death threads of 6 year 12 year olds? What do they want to do? Hit me with their favorite spoon or something >.> Naah, im not taking them seriously guys Smile