Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
ORE trolling video about our friends at Redstoner.com - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: ORE trolling video about our friends at Redstoner.com (/thread-1267.html)

Pages: 1 2

ORE trolling video about our friends at Redstoner.com - EDevil - 10-28-2013

Specially aimed at admins btw :3

Anyhow, this evening we all had so much fun on the redstoner.com server. Guys were calling us noobs, while they were building doors (the usual). I recorded a whole lot of stuffs, and thought it might be funny to put it in a video on my channel. Normally, i just do this and no one gives a crap. But for this one its different. Admins might find the footage i took offending to redstoner.com, and maybe think that we could get into some serious problems by making a video like this. After all, its our "Army" of die hard redstoners getting pissed at some kids who find us noobs. So, i'll let the admin team deside. If you want to request some footage, i got no problem with that, and i'll be happily to send you some links.

(Before saying NO, There must be also considered that recorder a player of Redstone.org on our server spamming chat for atleast 2 minutes straight Wink)

[EDIT Uploaded le video. Could be waay better edited, but it got a lower priority due to some rl stuffs...

RE: ORE trolling video about or friends at Redstoner.com - Chibill - 10-28-2013

They say they do a lot of redstone we need to get some one who can make a lag bomb and call it redstone on YouTube and watch the server go down from lag as people think its good and building it.

RE: ORE trolling video about or friends at Redstoner.com - Xeomorpher - 10-28-2013

Sure you can post it! We're not gonna dictate what you can or can't say! Just don't go making ORE look bad by doing things like this...

RE: ORE trolling video about or friends at Redstoner.com - EDevil - 10-29-2013

(10-28-2013, 10:41 PM)Xeomorpher Wrote: Sure you can post it! We're not gonna dictate what you can or can't say! Just don't go making ORE look bad by doing things like this...

Good enough for me! Thanks!

RE: ORE trolling video about our friends at Redstoner.com - Xray_Doc - 10-30-2013

Make a new channel, post It anonymously. Hell, I'll post it.

If you post it, send us the video.

RE: ORE trolling video about our friends at Redstoner.com - EDevil - 10-31-2013

(10-30-2013, 12:36 PM)Xray_Doc Wrote: Make a new channel, post It anonymously. Hell, I'll post it.

If you post it, send us the video.

Fcourse :3

RE: ORE trolling video about our friends at Redstoner.com - Malcolmforde - 11-01-2013

I WANNA TROLL REDSTONER WITH YOU D:

RE: ORE trolling video about our friends at Redstoner.com - Xray_Doc - 11-01-2013

Dammit OP! Deliver! Just Post it and make the video private or something!

RE: ORE trolling video about our friends at Redstoner.com - Chibill - 11-01-2013

Make the video! Or just host it off of here with video embedding (I wonder if that's possible.)

RE: ORE trolling video about our friends at Redstoner.com - EDevil - 11-01-2013

Dont worry, its almost weekend, pro editing etc.