Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
New ORE Trailer *(Update)* Filming begins soon, need help - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Build Discussion (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-50.html)
+--- Thread: New ORE Trailer *(Update)* Filming begins soon, need help (/thread-11488.html)

Pages: 1 2

New ORE Trailer *(Update)* Filming begins soon, need help - Matthew - 12-25-2016

Hey guys gay retard again with an update! Filming starts as soon as possible! The script is finished, Its been redone into more of a "welcome to ore, this is what we do, this is how you can get started" that type thing. The video will cover...

*The beginnings of ORE (its history/how it was started). 
*ORE's rules.
*What modern day ore is like and how learning is more accessible to the average member thx to my tutorial series.
*ORE's ranks, their abilities, and how they are acquired. 
*And more useful stuff

All with great epic shots of amazing builds! and short cut-scenes filmed by your truly with a few actors.

If you want a build featured in the video make a warp for it and leave the warp in the comments here.

I REPEAT ACTORS NEEDED! We'll be filming on school, build, and the discord (just need a shot of us all in a chat talking n stuff ;P)

If you want to be an actor we will be using these skins  Visitor/Noob Character  Builder Character(your own skin)  Mod/Admin Character  Teacher Character (only need 1)

We only need like 3 peps to film this including me, but the more the merrier. (btw i'm shooting in 1080p 16:9 just in case you wanna help film ;3)  Msg me or lets talk in disc to set up times.

This video is looking very professional :3 cant wait to upload it along with the first couple tutorial vids in January! HUGE shoutout to voltz and dylan for helping me with the scrips n stuff non of this would have been possible without them. Hope to see you guys in the comments of the tutorial vids when they air Big Grin

RE: New ORE Trailer *(Update)* Filming begins soon, need help - Matthew - 12-25-2016

Also anyone with a sexy voice/mic we need a voice actor for the script if possible!!!!!!!!

RE: New ORE Trailer *(Update)* Filming begins soon, need help - Nickster258 - 12-25-2016

(12-25-2016, 03:00 PM)Matthew Wrote: Also anyone with a sexy voice/mic we need a voice actor for the script if possible!!!!!!!!

It's a calling.

RE: New ORE Trailer *(Update)* Filming begins soon, need help - PabloDons - 12-25-2016

nick your voice is the most autistic screetch I've ever heard, I'll use my sweet, buttery voice to blow you all away

RE: New ORE Trailer *(Update)* Filming begins soon, need help - Apuly - 12-25-2016

don't be stupid pablo. everybody knows that slug is the only person that has the voice for the job

RE: New ORE Trailer *(Update)* Filming begins soon, need help - Matthew - 12-26-2016

(12-25-2016, 03:28 PM)Nickster258 Wrote:
(12-25-2016, 03:00 PM)Matthew Wrote: Also anyone with a sexy voice/mic we need a voice actor for the script if possible!!!!!!!!

It's a calling.

If you're interested id love to run a few lines by you in discord and see how it sounds :3

RE: New ORE Trailer *(Update)* Filming begins soon, need help - Apuly - 12-26-2016

but it's not a trailer but an intro video...

RE: New ORE Trailer *(Update)* Filming begins soon, need help - Matthew - 12-27-2016

(12-26-2016, 07:18 PM)Apuly Wrote: but it's not a trailer but an intro video...

more like an employee training video

RE: New ORE Trailer *(Update)* Filming begins soon, need help - Iceglade - 12-27-2016

(12-25-2016, 03:47 PM)PabloDons Wrote: nick your voice is the most autistic screetch I've ever heard, I'll use my sweet, buttery voice to blow you all away

second most  Blush

RE: New ORE Trailer *(Update)* Filming begins soon, need help - jxu - 12-27-2016

Holy is that iceglade??