Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
About survival. - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: About survival. (/thread-11343.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: About survival. - Nickster258 - 11-25-2016

(11-25-2016, 08:07 PM)Chibill Wrote: they do nick..... (Other then some abuse stuff. #opbookexploits...) You told use to do that long ago.

That system was never finalized, only talked about. We made no official changes to the rules.

RE: About survival. - Chibill - 11-25-2016

Well it has been happening from the 1.7 to 1.8 update... (only if a reset happened.)

RE: About survival. - slugdude - 11-25-2016

(11-25-2016, 08:55 PM)Chibill Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 08:50 PM)slugdude Wrote: How about lockable chests? Makes the stealing problem (and issues with reverting it) nonexistant. Coreprotect will deliver with grief problems.

I think the petty "Dude you're not allowed to kill me then take my stuff" conversations need to stop. Either put keepinventory on or say you're allowed to do that.

I certainly think PvP should still be a thing because "dude 1v1 me rite nao" ppl would have nowhere to go.

Well we could install a plugin to let you claim chests.. (Lock them basiclly) and also allow PVP if both parties agree.

Honestly I think having to *enable* PvP would take the fun out of whacking someone with a spade from behind.

I think we should have a poll as to whether people want to keep inventory (maybe there's a plugin that does this only for player-caused deaths?), or allow people to take the items they loot from killed players. Honestly no clue which people would prefer. IMO keep inventory but maybe people would argue that it takes the objective out of PvP.

RE: About survival. - Nickster258 - 11-26-2016

(11-25-2016, 10:52 PM)Chibill Wrote: Well it has been happening from the 1.7 to 1.8 update... (only if a reset happened.)

Bans on survival since we reinitiated survival have always been infinite. There was one exception to that case due to some "confusion".

RE: About survival. - Apuly - 11-26-2016

Still don't agree with that shit tho

RE: About survival. - Nickster258 - 11-26-2016

(11-26-2016, 12:47 AM)Apuly Wrote: Still don't agree with that shit tho

This is getting off-topic. We should make another thread to discuss it.

RE: About survival. - VoltzLive - 11-27-2016

Full PVP no limits with the exception of mods/hacked clients.

RE: About survival. - michaelbuerger - 11-27-2016

(11-27-2016, 02:09 AM)VoltzLive Wrote: Full PVP no limits with the exception of mods/hacked clients.

100% agree.

RE: About survival. - PNWMan - 11-30-2016

I think voltz previously made a post mentioning the possibility of an amplified, caveworld, or islands map. I think I speak for many when I say I'd like something other than the default world type. As far as PVP, stealing, and griefing, I think that PVP should be allowed, stealing should be allowed, but major griefing would not be justified except in the case of revenge. It would be nice to have a large no-PVP community area at spawn however, where people can build farms and other things, but not bases.

RE: About survival. - slugdude - 12-02-2016

I think it's fair to say that the poll is pretty decisive.