Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
About survival. - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: About survival. (/thread-11343.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

About survival. - Chibill - 11-25-2016

Okay. As many of you have noticed. (I hope.) The survival server is still 1.10.

This is because we need to decide if we will be resetting the world or not.

So every one there will be a poll here and you will vote on its fate.

RE: About survival. - LambdaPI - 11-25-2016

I am voting on a reset because i feel that everything that could have been made has already been made. Survival has no use now, until it is reset.

RE: About survival. - PabloDons - 11-25-2016

I agree with Lam. Also I feel like we can start the server more as a unity rather than first man to kill the dragon alone and literally clear all diamonds in a 5000km radius.

RE: About survival. - Nickster258 - 11-25-2016

What about allowing PVP? Have it an all-out battle to the death. People can form groups and what-not but allow practically anything.

Would make moderating it 1000x easier...

RE: About survival. - Chibill - 11-25-2016

maybe... But I don't like that idea.... Maybe lax the punishments abit for stealing and greifing... (Not perma ban)

RE: About survival. - Nickster258 - 11-25-2016

(11-25-2016, 07:20 PM)Chibill Wrote: maybe... But I don't like that idea.... Maybe lax the punishments abit for stealing and greifing... (Not perma ban)
I don't think the punishments should be laxed. If anything, the bans could reset every map change with repeater offenders actually getting a permanent ban.

they do nick..... (Other then some abuse stuff. #opbookexploits...) You told use to do that long ago.

RE: About survival. - Apuly - 11-25-2016

We should just have a poll with all the options
PVP
factions
no pvp
etc.

RE: About survival. - slugdude - 11-25-2016

How about lockable chests? Makes the stealing problem (and issues with reverting it) nonexistant. Coreprotect will deliver with grief problems.

I think the petty "Dude you're not allowed to kill me then take my stuff" conversations need to stop. Either put keepinventory on or say you're allowed to do that.

I certainly think PvP should still be a thing because "dude 1v1 me rite nao" ppl would have nowhere to go.

(11-25-2016, 08:50 PM)slugdude Wrote: How about lockable chests? Makes the stealing problem (and issues with reverting it) nonexistant. Coreprotect will deliver with grief problems.

I think the petty "Dude you're not allowed to kill me then take my stuff" conversations need to stop. Either put keepinventory on or say you're allowed to do that.

I certainly think PvP should still be a thing because "dude 1v1 me rite nao" ppl would have nowhere to go.

Well we could install a plugin to let you claim chests.. (Lock them basiclly) and also allow PVP if both parties agree.