Forums - Open Redstone Engineers
Indefinite Hiatus - Printable Version

+- Forums - Open Redstone Engineers (https://forum.openredstone.org)
+-- Forum: ORE General (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://forum.openredstone.org/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Indefinite Hiatus (/thread-1030.html)

Pages: 1 2

Indefinite Hiatus - Sw1Ftx16 - 09-22-2013

Somewhat the opposite of what this forum is used for, but hey ho.

Due to excessive school work and sport, I am increasingly finding myself unable to find time to play Minecraft. I haven't played any form of Minecraft in probably a month, and it pains me to say this, but I'm losing interest in Redstone. I hit a brick wall in my knowledge, due to not being able to dedicate enough time to learn very complex new micro-electronics. After all, our manipulation of Redstone is far from simple.

Again, it pains me to say this, but you probably won't see much of me until the next school holiday. However, next (school) year I will have a lot of time to do redstone, due to going from studying 11 subjects to studying 4, so I look forward to then.

I love you all, especially the staff, and I wish you the best for the near-future and beyond <3

TTFN
[Image: DQPRMh]

RE: Indefinite Hiatus - Iceglade - 09-22-2013

Someday I can see myself feeling the same way... see you next year :S

RE: Indefinite Hiatus - EDevil - 09-22-2013

Its kinda said to see you go Matt, but im sure you'll get a redstone boost next holiday Big Grin I wish you the very best of luck at school and at sport. (Btw, how was your 16th birthday?)

RE: Indefinite Hiatus - Guy1234567890 - 09-22-2013

Indeed! School first matt :3

RE: Indefinite Hiatus - Sw1Ftx16 - 09-22-2013

(09-22-2013, 05:52 PM)EvilDevil59NL Wrote: Its kinda said to see you go Matt, but im sure you'll get a redstone boost next holiday Big Grin I wish you the very best of luck at school and at sport. (Btw, how was your 16th birthday?)

Funny you should ask, my 16th is actually tomorrow, but I had a great party yesterday thanks (: I'm going to hopefully finish my Advanced Computer series on YouTube soon, but after that it's goodbye to redstone for a while I think. See you around Evil. <3

RE: Indefinite Hiatus - newomaster - 09-22-2013

11 Subjects??! Holy crap what kind of school do you go to...

RE: Indefinite Hiatus - Sw1Ftx16 - 09-22-2013

(09-22-2013, 06:50 PM)newomaster Wrote: 11 Subjects??! Holy crap what kind of school do you go to...

A private school in North England haha. I do English Literature, English Language, Mathematics, IT, French, Latin, History, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and PE. I play rugby 5 times a week, football 3 times, gym once, fitness once, and swimming once (I have sport at lunch and after school some days). Pretty hectic.

Next year (the school year when I turn 17) we start our A-Levels (Advanced Levels), in which I will take only Maths, Further Maths, Computer Science and Economics - MORE TIME FOR REDSTONE Big Grin

RE: Indefinite Hiatus - EDevil - 09-22-2013

(09-22-2013, 09:23 PM)Sw1Ftx16 Wrote:
(09-22-2013, 06:50 PM)newomaster Wrote: 11 Subjects??! Holy crap what kind of school do you go to...

A private school in North England haha. I do English Literature, English Language, Mathematics, IT, French, Latin, History, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and PE. I play rugby 5 times a week, football 3 times, gym once, fitness once, and swimming once (I have sport at lunch and after school some days). Pretty hectic.

Next year (the school year when I turn 17) we start our A-Levels (Advanced Levels), in which I will take only Maths, Further Maths, Computer Science and Economics - MORE TIME FOR REDSTONE Big Grin

Holy crap >.> How did you have any time for redstone in the first place?

RE: Indefinite Hiatus - VirtualPineapple - 09-22-2013

.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

RE: Indefinite Hiatus - Chibill - 09-23-2013

Next year you can start making more advanced computers in red stone using computer science.