Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm Haka and I'm new here.
Welcome! So youre one of the best programmer ever huh... Try to populate a doubly linked list with integers and sort them from smallest to largest. At least 10 numbers.
(10-06-2015, 07:24 PM)greatgamer34 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! So youre one of the best programmer ever huh... Try to populate a doubly linked list with integers and sort them from smallest to largest. At least 10 numbers.

Ok I'm going to have to change it now to "The worst programmer ever"!
That was quick
(10-06-2015, 07:24 PM)greatgamer34 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! So youre one of the best programmer ever huh... Try to populate a doubly linked list with integers and sort them from smallest to largest. At least 10 numbers.

I can't tell if you're trying to throw jargon of a trivial problem at a newcomer to make him recognize his flaws, or you genuinely believe that what you've said is an actual challenge
(10-08-2015, 06:05 AM)͝ ͟ ͜ Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't tell if you're trying to throw jargon of a trivial problem at a newcomer to make him recognize his flaws, or you genuinely believe that what you've said is an actual challenge

Maybe a little of both xD. 
shitzo