Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Obfuscation-Finder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am working on a tool to deobfuscate Minecraft it is open SRCish.... It will work on for 1.7 to 14w25b any higher and it won't because mojang changed huge parts of code. So later i will be rewriting it form searching for text to look at the diff based off a known version. Curently it only works for some items and a few other classes.

https://github.com/chibill/Obfuscation-Finder

Also the github version dpes not work yet as i just moved and was making it work right .
Awesome! Jython looks awesome! Big Grin

From the looks of it, it can access Java's reflection, which means it should be able to:
  • Compare method parameters and field types between versions
  • Use the collection of matches to determine which class it probably is
I should have made a list.. But that was the idea I was having. This method is not fail safe in any way though, so it's more of an extra, but may save manual work.
I know a bit about reflection and have ideas how to do the matching... Because I am more of a Java programer this has been easier then for Himehowareu who was working on my other version with using diff on the obfuscated src.
Update. Huge recode to use my other method of Obfuscation.
I am still working on getting it to work again after version 14w30 broke my only working version.
Damn those refactorings! :o
The finished system is almost done I hope to have all snapshot mappings and 1.8 soon after mcp.
Sweet! Big Grin 1.8 is neigh! Big Grin
We can as of right now identify any class in one version to one in the next right after it (this includes snapshots(actually it must use snapshots.)) I will be getting the function matcher working soon.
Started work on making it distruputable so we can speed it up
Pages: 1 2 3