Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Well im a cutlass.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well hello fine people, this is the wild cutlass or badger as commonly known. Any who this is a introduction so I lets start out with my bio.
Sooooooooo A hella long time ago ( i mean this is around alpha) a friend at school knew I liked old games (Such as NES games) and said this game minecraft was like a old NES game. I had to check it out! So I get minecraft and I like it and stuff but one day i made a simple 7 segment display out of redstone and I had the most prideful moment in my life, I mean i built this all by myself with out help I felt on top of the world. After that for some reason I got very inactive (something I really wish I didn't do as my redstone skills dropped faster than panties in LA). Any who 1.7.3 comes around and I decide what the hell I may as well get back into the game and so I do and I start messing with pistons and slowly started getting my redstone skill back. Then I met someone on a server called doomcraft (doom craft is long dead now but good friends live on!) His name was "hoxieboy" if i remember correctly. Anywho me and him got along very well and started to get into redstone. He showed me a adder and i about fell out of my chair. And that was it! We went off to create a calculator and as mater of fact when we did I made a video of it seen here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foiq9uV8gFQ
Any who the next thing (Sounds like the RDF...) was the server admins started becoming inactive... Server would go down all the time and just bad shit. Well one admin went bat shit crazy and banned everyone. Anywho i started looking for a redstone server. I searched redstone sever
on google and found the RDF. I joined and first person i met was tomys. I was stunned by the redstone massive-ness. I took my trial the next day and ban remembers as he was the one who gave it to me <3 bannanalord then i built and built and then i built cci 1 and that is pretty much what got me into the CPU crazy ape i am today. cci 2 is dark dark time we will not discuss. The safety word is lolcats. Any ways me and hawk49 become friends and build HC280 which is a 8 bit CPU which really put some pride in us as it worked so well from the start, while not really good it was really special for me. Not to mention the only CPU ive ever made that didn't need almost any debugging. So the RDF dies and people be like D: D: D: and embizone is running a server and RSW comes on and tells us about ORE.... At first we thought we may as well stay but then we went for the community. And here i am.

any who
-cutlass
-badger
-anthony
Welcome back Cut!! Big Grin
Hai cutlassw :3 I still remember when you made that connect four (and I beat you >:D). You've come a long way since then.
You're a cutlass!
wb sir Cutlass
(06-16-2013, 05:56 PM)newomaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hai cutlassw :3 I still remember when you made that connect four (and I beat you >Big Grin). You've come a long way since then.

You hacked >Sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDik9RLb-jQ
Hi cut nice to meet you.