Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: CLOSED!!!!!!!! Item Memory!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have the reader DONE! for my Item memory now its on to the writer.
SO this memory is 5 bits right now but can be expaned to 27 bits if needed.

[attachment=141][attachment=142][attachment=143][attachment=144][attachment=145]

More pics.
[attachment=147][attachment=146]
The write was made by ctjet. But I can build my own and did modify ctjet's a bit.
[attachment=149][attachment=150][attachment=151][attachment=152]
Working on a 15 cell system right now. almost done.

Himehowareu made the1 wide memory on the reader. And the storage system is on his plot right now.
Can't wait to see the finished product! Smile Will the carts act as storage or are they only for transportation between read/write and storage?
They are the storage at 27 bits a cart.
I have a basic 15 cart storage system running 4 bit data.

But I think it is about 14 ticks read + the decoder for the selector but that can be made faster.
A prototype is on my plot right now feel free to play with it just don't break it I do not have a second prototype that does not need to be put together.
I played a bit with your prototype. You really came up with a good way to handle the minecarts. The read/write time of your system is far better than what I managed in mine. Can't wait to see what else you come up with with this system! Smile
I am going to use this system in my project I am about to post , the mock 4
Going to set it up to be 16 bits then shrink it.
Pages: 1 2 3