Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Hans_Lemurson's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Minecraft name:
Hans_Lemurson

What do you like the most about redstone?:
The ability to construct complex devices from simple parts.

What's a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:
I can make pistons move on their own!

What does the thing do?:
It's magical. Ok, the trick is actually that I hid wiring underground (spoiler! Tongue LOL) but I also built a custom clock to deliver timed pulses for precision control of the mechanical interactions. Fairly advanced stuff (I'm no noob here lol), but the video explains it pretty well.

Image and/or video, from imgur.com or youtube.com:

For more advanced work, I've also invented my own Logic Gate:
[Image: 2011-05-08_011225.png]
The color coding is something I like to consider as my distinctive style. I hope I can contribute to your server!
Angel

P.S. I am also an excellent dancer! Big Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_l2HM0aAO8
(my video teacher said he liked it)
Approved for trial, i guess?!? ( i really do think that we can promote you instantly Hans, you were an RDF member, and YOU'RE HANS! )
I want this guy on the server! Finally we'll have more than 3 old guys on the server. Big Grin
(12-19-2013, 04:38 PM)Neogreenyew Wrote: [ -> ]I want this guy on the server! Finally we'll have more than 3 old guys on the server. Big Grin

But, but, don't you know who he is?
Does it have to do with bud ram. :-)
Needs to be 2x2 though chibill Wink

Just a fan girl screaming out here; I loved your vids man Smile
(12-20-2013, 11:15 AM)David Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2013, 04:38 PM)Neogreenyew Wrote: [ -> ]I want this guy on the server! Finally we'll have more than 3 old guys on the server. Big Grin

...no?
I'm guessing they're from RDF which I was never a part of.

(12-20-2013, 11:15 AM)David Wrote: [ -> ]

...no?
Is this legit Big Grin (Can I finally meet Hans :0)
(12-20-2013, 10:53 PM)Neogreenyew Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2013, 11:15 AM)David Wrote: [ -> ]But, but, don't you know who he is?

...no?
My main claim to fame is this, which I used as my "example of previous work" when I first joined the RDF in 2011.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdnO1QZJ--M

In the tradition of trolling the application threads of redstone guilds, I decided to present myself as noobishly as possible while still remaining truthful. (I did in fact invent a new version of XOR gate, though it is now obsolete.) I also did extensive work in designing and improving RAM systems, culminating in an optimized version of 2x2 BUD RAM which became standard hardware. Further refinements or new designs in memory storage may have been developed in my absence, so I will be here to learn as well as help.
(12-21-2013, 01:00 PM)WrytXander Wrote: [ -> ]Is this legit Big Grin (Can I finally meet Hans :0)
Yes this is legit. I would have logged onto the server earlier but holiday plans got in my way and I was contemplating what sort of hilariously overqualified machine I should make for my Build Trial. Dramatic flair and humor are essential to redstoning.
Hans, think you could build Minecraft-in-Minecraft 2.0 for a trial? Tongue
Pages: 1 2