Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: Hello World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.
Found this forum through [Image: ACSszfE0e9zETHe2U2unOf4BRmPhj-orTnKcpGcJ...ff-rj-k-no]Newomaster's youtube channel.  I was listening to him talk about Carry Look Everywhere adders after I built a few of my own Carry Look Ahead adders.  I'm a solid-state redstone enthusiast.

So, who are you guys?  Anyone going to school?  Why did you start redstone?
Man, i wish we had that kind of youtube activity like back in the day :p Anyway, u should really trial, contraption. ORE is super child unfriendly and above all nerdy as fuck.
(07-19-2018, 12:07 PM)Koyarno Wrote: [ -> ]Man, i wish we had that kind of youtube activity like back in the day :p Anyway, u should really trial, contraption. ORE is super child unfriendly and above all nerdy as fuck.

There were plenty of kids back in my day (virt, malc, alex) who fit in just fine on the server. It's friendlier than most places on the internet.
(08-04-2018, 06:47 AM)͝ ͟ ͜ Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2018, 12:07 PM)Koyarno Wrote: [ -> ]Man, i wish we had that kind of youtube activity like back in the day :p Anyway, u should really trial, contraption. ORE is super child unfriendly and above all nerdy as fuck.

There were plenty of kids back in my day (virt, malc, alex) who fit in just fine on the server. It's friendlier than most places on the internet.

you forgot the worst squeaker on ore

hi