Forums - Open Redstone Engineers

Full Version: FTB Ultimate Survival Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the mean time while the survival server is waiting on 1.7 bukkit to update why don't we put together a FTB server for the redstoning community! I currently run a server from my PC that about 6-7 people have been beta testing for lag and other issues. So far the issues have been resolved and we are working on adding bukkitforge to the server to increase the performance and for the possibility for plugins. I live inside the Eastern Standard Time zone. I would like some suggestions for the times that the server should go up and be shut down at.
Please make suggestions on what plugins would be nice for the server and please note that if the server goes live as another alternative to ORE the map may at any time be reset.
Great idea! Don't overdo the plugins beyond basic safety, FTB alone is a good, refreshing experience.
Why not a unleshed instead? its up to 1.5.2

Also use the python plugin for the irc link maybe.
Alright on the 20th the FTB ultimate server will be live for everybody on ORE to enjoy! i just need to move spawn a few 1000 blocks for new world gen. Have fun!
What will the IP be? The survival IP?