Seriously man
About 30 minutes ago, HyperXti was temp-banned for a Rule 2. offense. I then sarcastically said "Fuck Niggers" extremely censored and without being directed at anyone. According to Rule 2. it would not be breaking the rules...

Then about 5-7 minutes later, as I was scrolling thru chat to paste my addr. register, I accidentally repeated the comment. This is what got me banned.

I would like to say 2 things:
  • This was never on purpose
  • I apologize

Thank you for your time.
Texan Engineers are always the best. Then there's me.
-Check out my Youtube channel!
One cannot randomly blurt that out without any given context and expect people to take it as sarcasm.

There is no place for absurd and offensive attempts at humor. This was, if a joke, an incredibly ill-conceived one and brings nothing constructive to the chat. Whether or not you saying it again was intentional, it was against the rules regardless.

That being said, the current wording of rule 2 is not ideal. We will look at re-wording it to be more concise and descriptive.
[Image: Nickster258.png]

(05-13-2018, 09:01 PM)Nickster258 Wrote: One cannot randomly blurt that out without any given context and expect people to take it as sarcasm.

I said in a slash. Common among the ORE community, apparently.

like "F*ckN1gg**s"

"Whether or not you saying it again was intentional, it was against the rules regardless."

Alright, I understand. Off to go spend my day the right way.
Texan Engineers are always the best. Then there's me.
-Check out my Youtube channel!
Accidentally repeating a message doesn't change the capitalization and the way it was censored though